PDA

View Full Version : NCAA '07 Online Season

PHS Wildcats
07-22-2006, 03:14 PM
I'm putting together an online season for NCAA'07 for PS2. I has success with this last year and I want to do it again. The season will consist of all 119 D-1A teams with all the teams have a person for them. The season will start Wed, Sept 6th. and played once a week on Wed as if it was a real season. If you and the person that you are scheduled to play can't get online on a wed, the you must get together either Tue or Thurs. All slots must be filled by Aug 27th. If you are interested please pm me with the team of your choice.

These are the teams that are taken so far:

Notre Dame, Miami Fl, Texas, A&M, Texas Tech, Michigan, VaTech, NC State, TCU, Nebraska, Miami Oh, N.Texas, Houston, Baylor, Ohio State, USC, Oregon, OU, Army, Louisville, Florida State,
Penn State, Memphis, Maryland, UCLA, K-State, Rutgers, W. Virginia, Ok State, Northwestern, Florida, LSU, Alabama, S. Illinois, Mich St, Miss St, Toledo, Mid Tenn St, Boise St, BYU, Colorado, UNLV, Mizzou, Temple, Clemson, Marshall and Washington

Emerson1
07-22-2006, 03:22 PM
Is it on leaguedaddy?

I'm in

Only thing you should change is that you have to play on wensday, getting all the games in that day is unlikely to happen. Make it so you have a whole week to play.