PDA

View Full Version : Warnings

KTJ
07-21-2006, 09:18 AM
Every other BBS I post on, the Mods give out warnings to whoever gets out of line, doesn't follow the guidelines, posts something that isn't allowed or that is offensive, etc, etc.

Maybe we can have something like that? I know on Hornfans, they have a policy where so many warnings equals a banishment from the site for X amount of days. And if what you did was really severe, you're banned forever...or ROM.

The only thing is that the Mods on Hornfans actually keep track of when you got your warnings. I could go a little more in depth if you wanted, but it's just something to think about.

Ranger Mom
07-21-2006, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by KTJ
Every other BBS I post on, the Mods give out warnings to whoever gets out of line, doesn't follow the guidelines, posts something that isn't allowed or that is offensive, etc, etc.

Maybe we can have something like that? I know on Hornfans, they have a policy where so many warnings equals a banishment from the site for X amount of days. And if what you did was really severe, you're banned forever...or ROM.

The only thing is that the Mods on Hornfans actually keep track of when you got your warnings. I could go a little more in depth if you wanted, but it's just something to think about.

We do give warnings....they are done in a PM and we don't let the general public know about it!

LH Panther Mom
07-21-2006, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
We do give warnings....they are done in a PM and we don't let the general public know about it!
And we keep track of them. :)

Emerson1
07-21-2006, 10:29 AM
They have a secret forum only moderators can see most of the time.

AggieJohn
07-21-2006, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by Emerson1
They have a secret forum only moderators can see most of the time. unless you get privy:D

LH Panther Mom
07-21-2006, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
unless you get privy:D
That went over well, didn't it? ;)

Sweetwater Red
07-21-2006, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
And we keep track of them. :)

Even on the other web-site? You warned me on the other for
taking a shot at someone who has since been rommed from
both sites is that warning still held against me?

:inlove: :D LH Panther Mom :D :inlove:

LH Panther Mom
07-21-2006, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Even on the other web-site? You warned me on the other for
taking a shot at someone who has since been rommed from
both sites is that warning still held against me?

:inlove: :D LH Panther Mom :D :inlove:
ROFL! Well, it's a little different system over there. I don't hold anything against you....so maybe the "system" shouldn't either. ;) :kiss:

Sweetwater Red
07-21-2006, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
ROFL! Well, it's a little different system over there. I don't hold anything against you....so maybe the "system" shouldn't either. ;) :kiss:

Whew!:D

KTJ
07-22-2006, 09:40 AM
Oh.

Well I've never received a warning. Hence, me not knowing about them.

:D

pirate44
07-22-2006, 05:39 PM
seven warnings and still posting like a madman!

Ranger Mom
07-22-2006, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
seven warnings and still posting like a madman!

We have been accused of playing favorites!!:D

Old Tiger
07-22-2006, 07:34 PM
Piss on em and feed em fish

pirate44
07-22-2006, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
We have been accused of playing favorites!!:D
LOL...i was talkin bout warnings from my wife. seems i spend too much time on here :D

sinton66
08-19-2006, 02:54 PM
Yeah, but you didn't ELABORATE the rest of it. That's HOW we get accused.:D