PDA

View Full Version : It's Football Friday!!!!!!!!

CatWoman
10-17-2003, 08:51 AM
Well I'm going to try to work really hard today and make the day pass by fast. Really looking forward to Ballinger's game with Clyde tonight. Go Bearcats!!!!! I expect a hard fought, clean game.

Good luck to my fellow posters' teams.

Wildcat81
10-17-2003, 09:39 AM
CatWoman:
Well I'm going to try to work really hard today and make the day pass by fast. Really looking forward to Ballinger's game with Clyde tonight. Go Bearcats!!!!! I expect a hard fought, clean game.

Good luck to my fellow posters' teams.Good luck tonight to the Bearcats.

Bandera YaYa
10-17-2003, 09:48 AM
Yeah, go Bearcats!! MEEEEOOOOWWWWW!! Have a great nite, Catwoman!! :D

CatWoman
10-17-2003, 09:51 AM
Bandera YaYa:
Yeah, go Bearcats!! MEEEEOOOOWWWWW!! Have a great nite, Catwoman!! :D Same to you YaYa. Good Luck to your Bandera Bulldogs. Burnet can be beat.

p. s. Our Bearcats don't meow - they roar!!! lol

BigRedfan
10-17-2003, 10:14 AM
I am both excited and nervous about the matchup in Winnsboro tonight between the Gilmer Buckeyes and the Winnsboro Red Raiders. I do not know about Gilmer but this is the biggest so far this season for the Winnsboro Red Raiders.

Good luck to both teams and also to the teams that are represented on the board. May each team travel safely and I pray that there will be no injuries tonight.

footballgal
10-17-2003, 10:14 AM
http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung0903/natur/nature-smiley-019.gif
That is, Friday night football, Texas Style!

Bandera YaYa
10-17-2003, 10:19 AM
CatWoman:

Bandera YaYa:
Yeah, go Bearcats!! MEEEEOOOOWWWWW!! Have a great nite, Catwoman!! :D Same to you YaYa. Good Luck to your Bandera Bulldogs. Burnet can be beat.

p. s. Our Bearcats don't meow - they roar!!! lolWell, of course they do!! ...the MEEEEOOOOWWWW was for you (CATwoman)!! :D Thanks...hope ya'll win big!!

CatWoman
10-17-2003, 10:21 AM
I guess I'm a little dense this morning. Hope we win also.

PAINTBALL
10-17-2003, 12:04 PM
CatWoman:

Bandera YaYa:

p. s. Our Bearcats don't meow - they roar!!! lolIf that happens, it's going to be a long ride home for the team and the fans. It's long enough without thinking about that possibility. Scary eek! eek! eek!

RAIDER96
10-17-2003, 01:10 PM
Good luck Bandera. We are going down to visit the Sweeny bulldogs tonite. They always play us hard. Should be a good game. I would sure like to see ya'll in the playoffs again this year but with alittle different outcome. Lets play ball!

Chief Woodman
10-17-2003, 01:30 PM
Gonna go watch the Decatur Eagles and the Bridgeport Bulls. I will be at the staidium by 5 PM even though game time is not till 7:30. Here is to an ijury free night all across Texas.

renegade*dawg
10-17-2003, 02:32 PM
Catwoman...
Do you have anyone playing or are you just a fan?
We are sure looking forward to this game tonight against you guys.
Good luck!

CatWoman
10-17-2003, 02:36 PM
renegade*dawg:
Catwoman...
Do you have anyone playing or are you just a fan?
We are sure looking forward to this game tonight against you guys.
Good luck!I don't have a son playing, but I know and love almost all these boys. Yes, this should be a good one. Do you play??

CatWoman
10-17-2003, 03:06 PM
ttt

renegade*dawg
10-18-2003, 11:23 AM
Actually I have a son playing. LOL!

By the way, your stadium looked great.
Good luck to your team!

CatWoman
10-20-2003, 08:43 AM
renegade*dawg:
Actually I have a son playing. LOL!
I'm #35's mom. He post in here as clydewr35.
My husband created this screen name a couple of years ago and he never post. He's a lurker. So When I post I just use this name instead of making a new one.
It was a good game last night. I think it was a lot closer than what the score read.
It was my sons first game in 3 weeks. He's had an injured knee and they really thought this week was questionable. He's kind of frustrated but things will get better.

By the way, your stadium looked great.
Good luck to your team!Yes, it was a hard fought game. Clyde is an excellent football team and I was scared to death,especially in the 1st half. Hope ya'll can get after Brady. They are tough.

And, thanks for compliment on our stadium. We are not a wealthy school district and the improvements have been made in stages. We are proud of it and hope you were more comfortable than in years past!!