PDA

View Full Version : Who have YOU met??

Ranger Mom
07-18-2003, 06:37 PM
What (if any) 3ADL posters have you met?? (Not including the one's you know from your hometown).

I met TarponFanInNorthTexas at the Greenwood/Daingerfield game, and Sinton66 and Callandraise (he's from Ballinger and hasn't been around for a while) at the State Championship game.

I am hoping to meet Vet93 when Ballinger and Greenwood play, and if Matthew goes to the Sweetwater/Greenwood game, maybe I'll be able to meet him and Wildstangs. I probably won't get the chance to meet Mustang04, but I will be watching him play!

Jimbotex40
07-18-2003, 07:05 PM
i also saw tarponfan at the forney wilmer hutchins blowout.

he said he came cuz he thought it was gonna be the best game in the metroplex that night.

sinton66
07-18-2003, 08:35 PM
Besides RangerMom, I've also met Old Green, SinFan75, Pirate4State, and Phil C. These five I didn't know before. Of course, I've known my buddy SintonFan for years. Funny thing about that, when we both came on here, we didn't know each other's screen names and actually held conversations for months before we discovered we knew each other. I discovered last season that I have known SintonPop too. I'm going to try to meet the other Sinton posters on here this season. For any of you who haven't met these seven, they are really great people, and I'm proud to call them friends. wink I also met callandraise at the same time as RangerMom, and I hate to say it, but we didn't get much time to talk, he seemed pretty nice too.

<small>[ July 18, 2003, 08:39 PM: Message edited by: sinton66 ]</small>

Old Green
07-18-2003, 08:40 PM
I have met Sinton66 and SinFan75. Enjoyed their company trmendously.

sinton66
07-18-2003, 08:58 PM
Oh yea, I forgot, I also met formerbellvillebrahma at a playoff game in Tomball this last season. Enjoyed talking with him too.

<small>[ July 18, 2003, 09:06 PM: Message edited by: sinton66 ]</small>

TarponFanInNorthTexas
07-18-2003, 09:54 PM
BULLDOGFAN I knew personally even before I came to the downlow......and for those I have had the honor of meeting....

Rangermom, J2K, jimbo, and that well known guy from Commerce (he'll hate me for forgetting his SN!!!) :D .....didn't really meet him, just missed him at the Commerce/Pilot Point bi-district game, but he did get to meet my two friends and had very nice things to say about them.

Oh yeah, and I know KoolTarpon 21, Kakarot, and FootballGal.

<small>[ July 18, 2003, 09:55 PM: Message edited by: TarponFanInNorthTexas ]</small>

Keith7
07-19-2003, 12:52 AM
I met BobcatAG he doesnt get on much but hes from Celina.. i played against his son in baseball

wildstangs
07-19-2003, 02:06 AM
Met Vet93 at the Ballinger/Vernon game. Have talked with Matt on the phone during bball season. Remind me before the Sweetwater Greenwood game and we will arrange to meet somewhere. If Matt comes out that would be cool too!

big daddy russ
07-19-2003, 03:54 AM
I haven't met anyone through the downlow, but I knew Hannibal and panther84 (I think that's his screen name) before. I just missed whtfbplaya at the Jasper/Burnet game. We were supposed to meet, sat a couple rows away from each other, but never got together. Also, I know Doon's son, although I've never met Doon.

sinton66
07-19-2003, 07:57 AM
I hope to get to meet PPHSfan this year. We've talked on the phone many times during the last year. I would also like to meet eye of the tiger and Chris Hart.

I met an occasional poster from Barber's Hill during the baseball playoffs at a game at Cy-Fair, but he didn't tell me what his screen name was.

<small>[ July 19, 2003, 07:59 AM: Message edited by: sinton66 ]</small>

vet93
07-19-2003, 08:47 AM
As Wildstangs has mentioned we met at the Ballinger/Vernon game in Sweetwater. I have big plans this year...I hope to meet RangerMom and possibly Warlok (from the pig) in Midland. Maybe Audusmom can come to the meeting as well. Wildstangs and I also plan to meet in Abilene for the Ballinger/Abilene Wylie game in the final week. I would like to meet z-motion when we scrimmage Vernon but I don't think I will be able to attend. If both teams make the playoffs, Ballinger and Vernon could meet in round one depending on how things fall. That would give me another opportunity to meet z-motion.

PhiI C
07-19-2003, 10:54 AM
As Sinton 66 said I had the honor to meet him at the Sinton baseball playoff game in San Antonio this year and I saw Sinton Fan at a distance. I have also met Sinton 75 at the Orange Grove - Sinton football game. I haven't got to meet Pirate4State yet. I may not get to meet everyone but I think through this forum we have met and formed lifelong friends even though we don't always agree with each other but we know we can disagree with each other without being disagreeable. Plus we are all Americans.

Chief Woodman
07-19-2003, 12:30 PM
Have not met anyone yet. Willing to meet any who plays Decatur this year. This year hope to meet PPHSfan at our scrimmage. Hope to meet slpybear at the Big Sandy shootout. Hope to meet Ranger mom and audas mom and several others during the playoffs :-) Hope to watch a few pollsters play...by the way you guys have no idea how much fun it is to watch you play....Here is to an injury free season for all.

mustang04
07-20-2003, 05:36 PM
thats the worst thing, since ill be down on the field....i wont get to meet any of yall...but maybe when there are playoff games in our bowl, i can!!! cuz i remember when vernon played ballinger and i went to that game...so maybe when the playoffs get here...

Ranger Mom
07-20-2003, 09:52 PM
TarponFan,

You also met Audasmom and RangerMom70 at the Daingerfield/Greenwood game. As a matter of fact, I think I was introducing you when the "ruckus" broke out - so you may not have remembered it!!

sinton66
07-20-2003, 10:57 PM
You just reminded me, I met Rangermom70 also at the state game, in fact you introduced her. Didn't meet Audas mom though.

pirate4state
07-21-2003, 11:18 AM
I've only met Sinton66 (at the Baseball State Tourney). Phil C, I know who you are, but have yet to formally introduce myself. Promise to do so next time I see you around!! wink I guess all of the Sinton people can meet at Tasty Taco for a Tortilla Burger! hee/hee Also, in week Zero we can meet some Tarpon fans at their game in G-P. And I know Aaron, but I bet he hasn't figured out who I am! :D :p

Chris Hart
07-21-2003, 07:15 PM
sinton66:
I hope to get to meet PPHSfan this year. We've talked on the phone many times during the last year. I would also like to meet eye of the tiger and Chris Hart.Well 66, Maybe this year if everything goes the way I think it should(lol), we will meet yall in the region championship again. I really wanted to meet you at last year's game at SWT, but as you remember, they wouldn't allow us onto yall's side of the stadium. If we end up playing there again, we might just have to break the rules. wink

<small>[ July 21, 2003, 07:16 PM: Message edited by: Chris Hart ]</small>

sinton66
07-21-2003, 07:19 PM
If we get that far, maybe we can play in the Alamodome this time around. I originally intended to do some cooking out in the parking lot, but I didn't get there soon enough, and when I did, nobody else was doing it, so I blew it off. wink

Matthew328
07-22-2003, 12:43 PM
Haven't met too many people here.. :( hopefully I'll change that this year though!

TarponFanInNorthTexas
07-22-2003, 06:03 PM
Ranger Mom:
TarponFan,

You also met Audasmom and RangerMom70 at the Daingerfield/Greenwood game. As a matter of fact, I think I was introducing you when the "ruckus" broke out - so you may not have remembered it!!You're right, I do remember that. And yes, it was right about the time the rumble broke out.

marlin fan
07-22-2003, 09:39 PM
I havent seen anyone on here before but i hope that will change this year my jr year in high school!!!!!

lobo12
07-22-2003, 10:53 PM
havent met anyone yet but audasmom and ranger mom will get to see me play the first week of district

trojandad
07-22-2003, 11:30 PM
Met QBKilla at our playoff game with Hardin, also met his mom at that concession stand (go booster club). Several of the Barbers Hill players made that playoff game as well as the LaGrange game. Tailgate sausages brought all these "eaters" up to the truck, imagine that? LOL We also saw Killa at the Bridge City game. District support is great.

Yep, back off vacation, Canada was great. Football battery is charged and ready to roll. LOL

audasmom7
07-24-2003, 06:41 PM
Hey maybe we could get together before the game... Im a little crazy during. Im the one holding up the MEAN IT sign when my kids scores. I hope to get to hold it up alot this year..

True Blue through and through.

Lisa :D

Ranger Mom
07-24-2003, 09:21 PM
Lisa,
They gotta break at half-time anyway, so you might as well just go with me and meet Vet!! We will drag RangerMom70 along with us also!! :D