PDA

View Full Version : Who will win District 7-3A

Snydertigersrul
07-18-2006, 09:22 PM
I'm pulling for Breckenridge, but Wylie has Sweetwater's number and the Bulldogs will win the championship. The Mustangs don't have the Tigers around for the next two years to beat Wylie for them.

VWG
07-18-2006, 09:51 PM
The Buckaroos lost a ton from last year.... meaning Jeremy Heatley who was a three year starter at QB.
Blaine Vick, who started at RB as a soph. moves over to the QB position. Breckenridge is in a numbers crunch. They only have about 550 kids and to contend with Wylie and Sweetwater they will have to have a magical year. I do look for the Buckaroos to pull out 3rd place. All they have to do is beat Clyde and Comanche.
Sweetwater gets my vote. Too many offensive weapons coming back.
Sandifer will get Wylie on track after losing his three year starter at QB. What about the rumors of a new offense? Going to the spread with Edwards? Is that right? Say it ain't so Hugh?
That guy has run the "pro-set" multiple offense for years and it's worked. If it ain't broke........ don't fix it.

Snydertigersrul
07-18-2006, 10:06 PM
I heard the same thing too that he is going with the spread with Edwards.How many players does Clyde have that is coming back?