PDA

View Full Version : Whoever thought that...

kepdawg
07-18-2006, 05:54 PM
...mowing and weedeating the yard when it is 107 degrees outside must not have thought it through very well!

Dang it's hot outside!

bulldogbark
07-18-2006, 05:56 PM
I did it today tomorrow I am buying goats:)

AP Panther Fan
07-18-2006, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
...mowing and weedeating the yard when it is 107 degrees outside must not have thought it through very well!

Dang it's hot outside!

Yep, it's KindaHot.....glad you survived!:)

pirate44
07-18-2006, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Yep, it's KindaHot.....glad you survived!:)
ROFLMPWBO

maybe it wouldnt be so KindaHot if the j sun would go away

piratebg
07-19-2006, 04:31 AM
To be honest, I'm looking forward to mowing my lawn in 100+ degree heat. I should be my new house in less than a month and the days seem to be moving slower.

pirate44
07-19-2006, 04:51 AM
Originally posted by piratebg
To be honest, I'm looking forward to mowing my lawn in 100+ degree heat. I should be my new house in less than a month and the days seem to be moving slower.
best of luck to ya. have fun on that first lawn mowing and watering.

piratebg
07-19-2006, 04:54 AM
Originally posted by pirate44
best of luck to ya. have fun on that first lawn mowing and watering.

It will probably be the only time I get to have fun doing it. The heat I can handle. Its the mosquitoes that are killer.

pirate44
07-19-2006, 05:11 AM
Originally posted by piratebg
It will probably be the only time I get to have fun doing it. The heat I can handle. Its the mosquitoes that are killer.
whats even better than your first lawn mowing is your first bbq, your first night of sleep and your first, well, you know. it far outweighs, your first broken water pipe, or your first dishwasher or water heater replacement

piratebg
07-19-2006, 05:15 AM
Originally posted by pirate44
whats even better than your first lawn mowing is your first bbq, your first night of sleep and your first, well, you know. it far outweighs, your first broken water pipe, or your first dishwasher or water heater replacement

I just want the first night to get here, already. From there, it will be the lawn than the BBQ. It's gonna be awesome.

AP Panther Fan
07-19-2006, 01:24 PM
My gosh, you guys get up EARLY! If I were you, I would already be KindaSleepy in addition to being KindaHungry......:nerd: ;)

pirate4state
07-19-2006, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
My gosh, you guys get up EARLY! If I were you, I would already be KindaSleepy in addition to being KindaHungry......:nerd: ;) http://www.buzzlife.com/forums/images/smilies/neener.gif

AP Panther Fan
07-19-2006, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
http://www.buzzlife.com/forums/images/smilies/neener.gif

back atcha....gonna go eat now!:D