PDA

View Full Version : A list of every single state-championship going back to 1920 including brackets...

Sweetwater Red
07-18-2006, 04:51 PM
Funny part is I don't see Snyder listed in a single title game.
While Sweetwater lost to Nederland 20-7 and beat Tomball 17-7
in their TWO state-championship appearances.

http://www.texasfootballratings.com/PastStateChampions.html

pirate4state
07-18-2006, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Funny part is I don't see Snyder listed in a single title game.
While Sweetwater lost to Nederland 20-7 and beat Tomball 17-7
in their TWO state-championship appearances.

http://www.texasfootballratings.com/PastStateChampions.html :eek: :eek: Say it isn't so...

Sweetwater Red
07-18-2006, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:eek: :eek: Say it isn't so...

Just stating the obvious...:D :D :D .

Seriously, I thought this was a pretty cool link.:D

pirate4state
07-18-2006, 05:01 PM
Just stating the obvious...:D :D :D .

Seriously, I thought this was a pretty cool link.:D It is...I'm just messing with you. ;)

Black_Magic
07-18-2006, 05:19 PM
Hey Sweetwater Red.. Want to have a competition of who has the most UIL state Championships in school history of all UIL competition both girls and boys??? Naw you dont want to do that because you know who has the most of those now dont you.. Or are you just not that smart and didnt think about that before you spouted off..;) want to take me up on that?? what do you say mighty mout??:smoker:

Sweetwater Red
07-18-2006, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
Hey Sweetwater Red.. Want to have a competition of who has the most UIL state Championships in school history of all UIL competition both girls and boys??? Naw you dont want to do that because you know who has the most of those now dont you.. Or are you just not that smart and didnt think about that before you spouted off..;) want to take me up on that?? what do you say mighty mout??:smoker:

I was refering to football not mixed doubles tennis :D . But,
seriously if you can find a list or link I think it would be cool to look
at. You should post it on here for everyone to see.

Black_Magic
07-18-2006, 05:31 PM
I was refering to football not mixed doubles tennis :D . But,
seriously if you can find a list or link I think it would be cool to look
at. You should post it on here for everyone to see. Oh I know what your were refering to. WANT TO POST TAKS SCORES TOO?? BWAHAHAHAA!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: Just kidding.. I know you dont want to post TAKS scores.. most people dont know about the poor raiting SWHS has in that arena.;) BUt Im sure you can be accomidated if you want to see the total state UIL championships Snyder has. Its more than Sweetwater thats for sure and we dont have to go back to WWI to show you success.:p

Snydertigersrul
07-18-2006, 06:51 PM
Good point Black Magic. It's not what you did in the past, like 100 years ago, what have you accomplished lately.

Snydertigersrul
07-18-2006, 06:52 PM
Sweetwater's test scores are so low, they are embarrassed to post them.

wildstangs
07-18-2006, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
Good point Black Magic. It's not what you did in the past, like 100 years ago, what have you accomplished lately.

What we have accomplished lately? Glad you brought it up...Sweetwater beat Snyder, and played 5 playoff games last year. What did Snyder accomplish?

eagles_victory
07-18-2006, 06:56 PM
Istill cant believe Groesbecks 91 championship

Snydertigersrul
07-18-2006, 06:56 PM
What did Sweetwater accomplished? At the end of the regular season AP still ranked the Tigers higher than Sweetwater.

sww-bull52
07-18-2006, 08:00 PM
Just goes to show, polls don't mean &%^@!!!

Snydertigersrul
07-18-2006, 08:13 PM
POLLS NEVER LIE.

BMOC
07-19-2006, 01:17 AM
Too bad they don't give out rings for being ranked high in the polls during the season. Snyder might have one. :D

sahen
07-19-2006, 02:21 AM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
Istill cant believe Groesbecks 91 championship i drive through groesbeck everytime i go back and forth from waco to my parents' house and they have up their '91 State Champion Groesbeck Goats sign...i never even heard of them relaly til i drove through there the first time a couple years ago, the Goats, gotta love that as your mascot though...

Tiger Baseball
07-19-2006, 03:05 AM
Sweetwater's test scores are so low, they are embarrassed to post them.

How old are you? http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_11_8.gif Show a little character! I'm begining to think your Abbott and blackie is Costello.

LH Panther Mom
07-19-2006, 07:08 AM
Originally posted by Tiger Baseball
How old are you? http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_11_8.gif Show a little character! I'm begining to think your Abbott and blackie is Costello.
:cool: It's kind of sad/hilarious when someone that supports the same school thinks you're a doofus.

:kiss: to you, TB. :)

BTEXDAD
07-19-2006, 07:22 AM

Seriously, I thought this was a pretty cool link.:D

Super link, sweetwater. I just spent an hour looking at it and havent' even scratched surface. Thanks for finding and sharing.

wedo
07-19-2006, 07:40 AM
POLLS NEVER LIE.

Uuumm yeah they do!!! 2004 Auburn football team, they would have destroyed OU and USC!!!

Black_Magic
07-19-2006, 07:54 AM
Originally posted by Tiger Baseball
How old are you? http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_11_8.gif Show a little character! I'm begining to think your Abbott and blackie is Costello. Say excuse me when you wat to break wind next time ok:rolleyes:

Sweetwater Red
07-19-2006, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by BTEXDAD
Super link, sweetwater. I just spent an hour looking at it and havent' even scratched surface. Thanks for finding and sharing.

Not a problem :D .

I love this site for stats. I like to bring stuff over here to discuss
it.

LH Panther Mom
07-19-2006, 09:11 AM
I like to bring stuff over here to discuss it.
And possibly to watch some other folks "cuss" it. ;)

Adidas410s
07-19-2006, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by Black_Magic

Want to do a count of Wylie vs Snyder??? Heck...we can even do it by state tourney appearances for spring sports to give yall a few more numbers.

It will be "Snyder golf vs Wylie tennis, golf, track, football, baseball, and basketball." This should be fun...what do ya say? :D

Sweetwater Red
07-19-2006, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
And possibly to watch some other folks "cuss" it. ;)

Moms know everything...:D .