PDA

View Full Version : If EA Sports Made.....

PHS Wildcats
07-18-2006, 01:35 PM
a Texas HS Football game with all 1300 or so schools and there own playbooks, how many would go buy it?:thinking:

CalallenWildcat
07-18-2006, 01:36 PM
Of course I would...

but it won't happen. Ever.

Blastoderm55
07-18-2006, 01:36 PM
That'd be awesome and I'd definitely buy it. It gets tiring having to input Beeville's roster every time a new version of NCAA comes out. :p

Adidas410s
07-18-2006, 01:45 PM
It would sell well in Texas.

I still think it would be cool if they made a game where you were the AD and were able to run a program through football, basketball, baseball, and maybe golf, hockey, and/or track & field. Now that would be a pretty sweet game IMO. Maybe they can make that for a 360 or PS3 when the discs will be able to hold a lot more information on them.

PHS Wildcats
07-18-2006, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by CalallenWildcat
Of course I would...

but it won't happen. Ever.

I know but it would be cool

AggieJohn
07-18-2006, 02:11 PM
82%, and it was usually felt like i was off a a little bit

38 miles

268 seconds

3afan
07-18-2006, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn

38 miles

268 seconds

wrong thread ......

CalallenWildcat
07-18-2006, 02:19 PM

38 miles

268 seconds

:D :D :D :D :D

(insert Aggie joke here)

:D :D :D :D :D

lostaussie
07-18-2006, 02:30 PM

38 miles

268 seconds for some reason i was laughing at this post. i was imagining him saying this while he was out of breath. trying to beat some silly little game:D

BreckTxLonghorn
07-18-2006, 02:52 PM
Does anyone remember Super PlayAction Football for SNES??

I believe it was the first to have all D-I college teams, as well as a pro level. BUT, it also had high school, where you could create your own team!

Of course, the offensive playbook only had 8 plays, and the defensive only had 4. And you could only play 1 game against some random team. But it was pretty innovative at the time.

Blastoderm55
07-18-2006, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by BreckTxLonghorn
Does anyone remember Super PlayAction Football for SNES??

I believe it was the first to have all D-I college teams, as well as a pro level. BUT, it also had high school, where you could create your own team!

Of course, the offensive playbook only had 8 plays, and the defensive only had 4. And you could only play 1 game against some random team. But it was pretty innovative at the time.

I remember its NES predecessor. Its the one that had an odd sort of angle game perspective. Fun game, but Tecmo Bowl owned. :cool:

CalallenWildcat
07-18-2006, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Blastoderm55
I remember its NES predecessor. Its the one that had an odd sort of angle game perspective. Fun game, but Tecmo Bowl owned. :cool:

Tecmo Bowl and the invincible Bo Jackson...

Adidas410s
07-18-2006, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by CalallenWildcat
Tecmo Bowl and the invincible Bo Jackson...

Walter Payton was pretty much unstoppable too.

So were Jerry Rice and Roger Craig

injuredinmelee
07-18-2006, 05:28 PM
I cant believe I didnt go get NCAA last night. I was in wal mart this morning and looked at it but couldnt make myself buy it for some reason.

injuredinmelee
07-18-2006, 05:38 PM
And I would be the first in line for a Texas High School Football Game.

gtownpoke
07-18-2006, 06:48 PM
okay in all seriousness i thought about this like 2 years ago and even went to my cousin who works with computers to see if it would be possible. he wanted to work with me on it but i never got around to actually doing it. i have been talking to computer people for the last 2 years but ya i work college football so time is something i dont really have very much of.
i wanted to do it because i have a ton of friends that take ncaa and make up high schools from the area and put in the names of all the kids they know that play for them. i think it would be a hit.

eagles_victory
07-18-2006, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
It would sell well in Texas.

I still think it would be cool if they made a game where you were the AD and were able to run a program through football, basketball, baseball, and maybe golf, hockey, and/or track & field. Now that would be a pretty sweet game IMO. Maybe they can make that for a 360 or PS3 when the discs will be able to hold a lot more information on them. It would be hard to make a game like that accurate. If someone really put time into it to make it work and make it good then it would be a pretty awesome game. But id say it would be a little to in depth for the averager gamer.

As for Super Play Action football it only had 12 plays at the high school level and all you needed was one if you ran deep post everytime you would score almost everytime

eagles_victory
07-18-2006, 08:18 PM
it would take a lot of money and work for a game that is regionally bias. It would be tough to sell this game outside of the southwest region but id love to see it.

gtownpoke
07-18-2006, 09:06 PM
you think you could get good sells if you tried Indiana high school basketball too? I dont think anyone is as passionate about a high school sport is as texas is about football but i bet there could be some good money there. I wanted to jump on that and get a computer person to work with me and then contact EA sports about it but ya...

Snydertigersrul
07-18-2006, 09:29 PM
How about a game between Snyder and Sweetwater