PDA

View Full Version : Adidas' Daily Poll...Monday, July 17th

Adidas410s
07-17-2006, 03:03 PM
I won't use the word choke...because the question is about guys who put themselves in position to win through great play but didn't come through in the clutch. That...and I like to be politically correct!!! :rolleyes:

Who was the biggest underperformer?

AggieJohn
07-17-2006, 03:07 PM
I give lebron a pass for his effort earlier

IHStangFan
07-17-2006, 03:09 PM
I voted for the US Men's Soccer team.......as...for some reason everyone expected alot from them...but in saying that...let me say that me personally, didnt really expect them to go too far. Its a matter of this logic of thinking:

You can't "buy" a team and expect them to perform & beat a real "TEAM" that practices & plays together year round. The Brits are another example. I realize that several teams had players that play for other teams and whatnot....but the US team was almost ENTIRELY made up of guys who hadnt really played together much before the World Cup. (correct me if I'm mistaken)

pirate4state
07-17-2006, 03:10 PM
On the Lendale White option are you talking about him not getting the 1st down? :thinking: Other than that I thought he had a decent game. Maybe that option should read Reggie Bush.

Adidas410s
07-17-2006, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
On the Lendale White option are you talking about him not getting the 1st down? :thinking: Other than that I thought he had a decent game. Maybe that option should read Reggie Bush.

Yeah...I was referring to the 1st down. He put his team in position to win the game with outstanding runs all game long...and then didn't come through when it mattered the most.

maestro
07-17-2006, 03:17 PM
hoffman reminded us of how quickly things can go downhill....
2 outs....2 strikes.....

Adidas410s
07-17-2006, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
I give lebron a pass for his effort earlier

Second Half Struggles
LeBron's second-half totals:
Six points
1-for-9 from the field
3 rebounds
0 assists
2 turnovers
Cavs' second-half team totals:
23 points -- ties lowest mark in a second half in playoff history
5-for-26 from the field
10-point third quarter -- worst quarter offensively in franchise playoff history

:thinking: :thinking:

Adidas410s
07-17-2006, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by maestro
hoffman reminded us of how quickly things can go downhill....
2 outs....2 strikes.....

and 1 Micheal Young!!! :D :D :D

pirate4state
07-17-2006, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
Yeah...I was referring to the 1st down. He put his team in position to win the game with outstanding runs all game long...and then didn't come through when it mattered the most. true...true...