PDA

View Full Version : Harris Ratings....

BullsFan
12-10-2001, 10:56 PM
are updated every Wednesday. I think the newspapers may get it earlier, because the Messenger always seems to know. But at the Harris site it says Wednesdays.

slpybear the bullfan
12-10-2001, 11:08 PM
Well, I guess we will see on Wednesday.

I figured that after we beat Kennedale and took the Region I title we might finally move up a little.

BullsFan
12-10-2001, 11:16 PM
You'd think. It was only last week that we were actually picked to win one. And I have a sneaking suspicion not too many people will expect us to do much against Commerce.

But I have faith.

Go BULLS!

bigfanofthegame
12-10-2001, 11:17 PM
It's not Harris but Collier-Sharp has Commerce at #7 and Bridgeport at #25.

BullsFan
12-10-2001, 11:21 PM
Thanks for that, Bigfan. I guess logically I can see why so many people count us out--the 5-5 regular season hurts us, no matter which way you look at it. (Even though I find Coach Henson's explanation about the defensive makeover both believable and sensible.) But it seems to me that a team that's made it this far in the playoffs should be just a tad higher in the rankings. Top 20 at least.

Go BULLS!

slpybear the bullfan
12-11-2001, 12:05 AM
Well, I have heard a lot of talk on message boards about this 5-5, then 6-5, then 7-5, then 8-5, now 9-5 team... <grin>

It is kind of fun to be overlooked and then enjoy the ride home talking about where you play next!

Commerce won't overlook us and its sure to be another tough one. Can't wait till Friday.

As far as ratings go; I can live without the high rating and instead enjoy still playing. I mean, there are some great teams ranked in the top 10 who are playing b-ball right now.

Go Big Bulls!

"Why NOT us?"