PDA

View Full Version : question for fish's mom

canocorn
07-16-2006, 08:04 AM
did the coach that left Ingleside help get the current QB to passing camp.

pirate44
07-16-2006, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by canocorn
welcome to the board canocorn. good to have another 30-3a member on here

canocorn
07-16-2006, 08:19 AM
jusst thought it was interesting that a pearson leaving would help the team that he left

injuredinmelee
07-16-2006, 08:24 AM
jusst thought it was interesting that a pearson leaving would help the team that he left

It is all about the kids.

IHS Fan
07-16-2006, 08:27 AM
i don't know if he helped or not, but he left on very good terms. the only reason he moved was to be closer to family. this was the first time he and his wife both got job offers at the same school.

big daddy russ
07-16-2006, 11:53 AM
Coach Chrisman had longstanding ties to the town. He coached me when I was in junior high back in the early 90's. I don't know if he helped out, but it wouldn't surprise me one bit. He's a man of high character and I wouldn't put something like that past him at all.

IHStangFan
07-16-2006, 02:22 PM
did the coach that left Ingleside help get the current QB to passing camp. in what terms do you mean "did he help"?? why would a girls track coach have anything to do w/ the boy's football team or QB going to QB camp?? what diff. would it make if he had helped in some way?

canocorn
07-16-2006, 04:35 PM
the help we heard about was driving him there with his own son that attended the camp also.

IHStangFan
07-16-2006, 05:35 PM
the help we heard about was driving him there with his own son that attended the camp also. "the help we heard"?? as in...the AP collective? I'm just wondering what diff. it makes if he did or didn't. It isn't like catching a ride is violating any UIL rules or anything if thats what you are fishing for. OR.....I may have you all wrong. :thinking:

ol country boy
07-16-2006, 07:55 PM
SOUNDS LIKE SOMEBODY FROM AP TRYING TO START SOMETHING!!

ol country boy
07-16-2006, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
why would a girls track coach have anything to do w/ the boy's football team or QB going to QB camp??

HEAD GIRLS TRACK COACH IN THE SPRING.

BOYS FOOTBALL COACH IN THE FALL.

COACHES MORE THAN ONE SPORT

IHStangFan
07-16-2006, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by ol country boy
HEAD GIRLS TRACK COACH IN THE SPRING.

BOYS FOOTBALL COACH IN THE FALL.

COACHES MORE THAN ONE SPORT boy's freshman team football coach maybe. I graduated from IHS and he was a girl's track coach. :)

ol country boy
07-16-2006, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
boy's freshman team football coach maybe. I graduated from IHS and he was a girl's track coach. :)

If you graduated from there you should know that he as a VARSITY football coach.

IHStangFan
07-16-2006, 11:09 PM
If you graduated from there you should know that he as a VARSITY football coach. not when I went to school there amigo...as best I can remember. :D but even so...again....SO FREAKIN WHAT if he gave the guy a ride.....i ask again...does that break any UIL rules?? Don't think so. :p

ol country boy
07-16-2006, 11:12 PM
Never said it broke the rules. Plus when you graduated from there he was coaching in New Mexico.

IHStangFan
07-16-2006, 11:14 PM
Never said it broke the rules. Plus when you graduated from there he was coaching in New Mexico. LOL...New Mexico? He was the girl's relay coach. Dee Dee P., Jenie S., Robin P. etc.

big daddy russ
07-16-2006, 11:15 PM
Never said it broke the rules. Plus when you graduated from there he was coaching in New Mexico.
Didn't he leave the year after IHStangFan graduated? 1995?

I don't know, I may be wrong on that one.

Either way, we're going to miss him down in Ingleside.

IHStangFan
07-16-2006, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
Didn't he leave the year after IHStangFan graduated? 1995?

I don't know, I may be wrong on that one.

Either way, we're going to miss him down in Ingleside. yeah, he was there when I was a senior i BELIEVE. But OCB did point out that he was a WR coach, I had totally forgot about that. that guys knows his IHS Mustangs Football trivia.

ol country boy
07-16-2006, 11:23 PM
IHS STANG YOU NEED TO LOOK YOUR YEARBOOKS. HE LEFT TO GO BE A HEAD COACH IN NEW MEXICO AFTER THE 93-94 SCHOOL YEAR.

IHStangFan
07-16-2006, 11:24 PM
IHS STANG YOU NEED TO LOOK YOUR YEARBOOKS. HE LEFT TO GO BE A HEAD COACH IN NEW MEXICO AFTER THE 93-94 SCHOOL YEAR. I honestly dont remember that....but who can blame me, I've been many places and done many things since 1994. ;)

Fish's mom
07-21-2006, 11:00 AM
Answer to your question..........sorry I was out of town, haven't logged on in a while.

I drove him to SA and he rode with them to passing camp. And I picked him up in SA. No rules were broken. He did not pay for the camp or get him in the camp etc. Coach Chrisman not only was his coach but a friend of ours. His son has played football and baseball with Josh since they were in 5 th grade. He left to be closer to his family. They were orginally going to ride together even before he got the job offer. He will missed here as a coach, teacher, and a friend.

So if that was the question, there's your answer. Nothing was ever done in secret.

AP Panther Fan
07-21-2006, 11:18 AM
canocorn
Rookie

Member #: 6471
question for fish's mom

Last edited by canocorn on 07-16-2006 at 08:07 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged
Old Post 07-16-2006 08:04 AM
canocorn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for canocorn Click here to Send canocorn a Private Message Find more posts by canocorn Add canocorn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Please tell me it isn't so....another poster from Aransas Pass!

Hopefully, the tone of posts will be positive and productive. Fish's Mom...great news about Josh! I hope he is enjoying his summer since the clock is ticking towards 2-a-day! :)

Fish's mom
07-21-2006, 12:22 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Please tell me it isn't so....another poster from Aransas Pass!

Hopefully, the tone of posts will be positive and productive. Fish's Mom...great news about Josh! I hope he is enjoying his summer since the clock is ticking towards 2-a-day! :) [/B][/QUOTE]

Thanks, he's working this summer as a lifeguard SUCH a rough job
HAHAHA He is so ready for 2 a DAYS. Hope all is well. Ya'll getting ready for college yet? Hope yours is enjoying his too.

Yes, I hope it's mostly positive too. A little trash talk okay, it gives me something to laugh about. Just as long as it's an injury free season, I'll be happy:)

AP Panther Fan
07-21-2006, 12:28 PM
yes ma'am....we go to orientation next week and then move-in is on August 17th!:weeping: :weeping: :weeping:

I am going to need you and every other parent on here to console me probably.:(

Fish's mom
07-21-2006, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
yes ma'am....we go to orientation next week and then move-in is on August 17th!:weeping: :weeping: :weeping:

I am going to need you and every other parent on here to console me probably.:(

HAHAHA How can we look forward to something so much yet dread it at the same time? I'm here for ya if you'll be here when mine leaves in two years. :thinking:

AP Panther Fan
07-21-2006, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by Fish's mom
I'm here for ya if you'll be here when mine leaves in two years. :thinking:

:thumbsup: consider it done!