PDA

View Full Version : Can you believe...

WOS1
07-16-2006, 12:36 AM
we actually played the team today who's coach beat up the official in 7 on 7. I spoke with one of their parents at the hotel this morning and he was telling me the whole story, then, I'll be darn if we didn't play them in our 3rd game today. There were no fisticuffs in this one and we beat them 48-20. Just thought it was kind of crazy reading about it here then actually playing them.:rolleyes:

Phantom Stang
07-16-2006, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by WOS1
we actually played the team today who's coach beat up the official in 7 on 7. I spoke with one of their parents at the hotel this morning and he was telling me the whole story, then, I'll be darn if we didn't play them in our 3rd game today. There were no fisticuffs in this one and we beat them 48-20. Just thought it was kind of crazy reading about it here then actually playing them.:rolleyes:
Did they have a different coach?
What was the parent's take on what happened?:thinking:

WOS1
07-17-2006, 12:20 AM
He explained it as though the ref was taunting the coach and their fans and kind of hinted that the ref deserved it. I read somewhere before that they kind of had that attitude. All I know is what he told me though and I'm sure it was very one sided.

I can say this, we whipped them pretty good and all of their fans and coaches were very gracious in defeat and I don't remember ever hearing anything from them the whole game. Of course we were more worried about finding some shade then what was happening on the other side of the field.:rolleyes:

LH Panther Mom
07-17-2006, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by WOS1
Of course we were more worried about finding some shade then what was happening on the other side of the field.:rolleyes:
OMG! It was tremendously HOTTTTTT!

WOS1
07-17-2006, 12:39 AM
You ain't kiddin, sister... what was worse, when we had to go to the practice fields to play, they wouldn't let us put up our tents.