PDA

View Full Version : Nice Football Vid

Fal44
07-15-2006, 09:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m68nrNtRaJ4

Guy is from Weslaco in the valley, Nice vid check it out.

turbostud
07-15-2006, 09:11 PM
Yep, you have to watch the hit he lays on this kid at about 8:44. Amazing. This kid is the real deal but he just might be a to small to make it to the big time. He has great vision.

bobcat1
07-15-2006, 09:22 PM
Feet, Hands, vision, acceleration and #52 out front the majority of the time. That kid is good, but 52 is a straight running stud of a lineman.

Bulldog_12
07-15-2006, 09:26 PM
I agree, the kid definitely has game, but I think he is too small right now. Its a good thing hes only a sophomore. Maybe he will hit a growth spurt and then really make things interesting. If not, he would make a GREAT kick or punt returner at the D-I level.

Fal44
07-15-2006, 09:29 PM
ive actually read on another board that he is getting interest from Texas Tech. The guy claims to be working for Rivals and works for the Texas tech board. Saying that there is some
real interest in him.

bobcat1
07-15-2006, 09:29 PM
If not, he would make a GREAT kick or punt returner at the D-I level.

My thoughts exactly. Kinda Darren Sproles like isn't he?

ive actually read on another board that he is getting interest from Texas Tech. The guy claims to be working for Rivals and works for the Texas tech board. Saying that there have a real interest in him.
Would be a good fit (Wes Welker, Taurean Henderson).

Bulldog_12
07-15-2006, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by Fal44
ive actually read on another board that he is getting interest from Texas Tech. The guy claims to be working for Rivals and works for the Texas tech board. Saying that there have a real interest in him.

Im sure there are a LOT of people interested, but I am thinking they want to see what comes of his size before making anything official happen. Probably just trying to get to him early if in fact his size catches up with his talent. At this point, he would not fit well in the system at Tech, he is too small to go against the bigger secondary players when going out of the backfield to catch a pass. JMHO

Maroon87
07-15-2006, 09:32 PM
I'd heard a lot about that kid but that's the first time I'd actually seen him. He reminds me of one of our former RB's, Michael Booker. And that's some high praise...Booker was IMO the best RB Calallen ever had.

DU_stud04
07-16-2006, 01:41 AM
i like how this kid can see whats developing around him. from the looks of it he has some very good linemen, and he knows how to stay behind them untill he knows he is open. then, hwe will run over you when needd to. great looking athlete, cant wait to see what he doess these next couple of years!