PDA

View Full Version : PINK FLOYD Pulse DVD on VH1

slpybear the bullfan
07-15-2006, 01:06 PM
Just watched the 1 hour version on VH1... Great show. Looking forward to picking up the DVDs...

If you are a Pink Floyd fan you will love the shows....

The DVD set is from the Earl's Court Shows in 94. For their last tour they did the whole set of DSOTM... VH1 opened their special with Time... AWESOME!

PS - Just finished reading Inside Out by Nick Mason. Great look at the band from the inside. Highly reccomended.

IHS Fan
07-15-2006, 01:29 PM
pink floyd is one of the all time best bands. i have the pulse cd and it's great. i heard that it's a 2 disc dvd and that one of them is the complete dsofm.

olddawggreen
07-15-2006, 06:27 PM
My wife and I went to the Pink Floyd concert in Grand Prarie for my birthday last November... Awsome! Definatly the best show Ive seen in many years. With Pink Floyd, its not just a concert, its a rock opra. Great visuals! My biggest regret of the year was that I didn't take my boys with us.
If you like PF, you have to make it to one of their concerts one day.:) You won't be disapointed!

GreenMonster
07-15-2006, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by slpybear the bullfan
Just watched the 1 hour version on VH1... Great show. Looking forward to picking up the DVDs...

If you are a Pink Floyd fan you will love the shows....

The DVD set is from the Earl's Court Shows in 94. For their last tour they did the whole set of DSOTM... VH1 opened their special with Time... AWESOME!

PS - Just finished reading Inside Out by Nick Mason. Great look at the band from the inside. Highly reccomended.

Sleepy, glad to see that we share a common love of classic rock. Pink Floyd was pretty out there but those dudes sure made some great music. I've never heard anything that is as mind blowing. No one even dared to try to compete with them by attempting to duplicate their sound. AWESOME is all I can say about Pink Floyd, AWESOME.

slpybear the bullfan
07-17-2006, 12:19 PM
I highly reccomend the Pulse DVDs... And Yes... DSOTM in its entirety... really awesome. They even have some of the "films" on the DVD that were used in the "Circle" screen up on stage... Wild.

I miss 'em. I am hoping someone will put the LIVE8 reunion set on DVD one day to see that show. First time in 15 years they played together with the classic lineup... (Probably the last time too. :( )