PDA

View Full Version : Highlights of RB/WR/DB Earl Thomas (WO-S, UT commit)

Crimestick
07-15-2006, 09:32 AM
Great stuff!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=YccDOfoFjKA&search=earl%20thomas

wos fan1
07-15-2006, 10:03 AM
Gosh i cant until week 0..

injuredinmelee
07-15-2006, 10:13 AM
I wish i could get flash player to download on my puter at work.

Crimestick
07-15-2006, 10:58 PM
Kid is going to be a stud DB at UT. Not long ago, I was talking to a friend from Wimberley who knew their player Buse. He said they were showing highlight film to a recruiter and told him, "There's one highlight where he gets run down and dropped from behind by Earl Thomas, and..." and the recruiter stopped them and said, "Don't worry. We're all aware of Earl Thomas." That's a huge compliment.
Although he isn't Beasley's equal as an athlete, he is as a playmaker - on offense and defense.
I can't wait for this year!

wos fan1
07-15-2006, 11:02 PM
48 Days away. Going to be another exciting season.

WOS1
07-16-2006, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by Crimestick
Although he isn't Beasley's equal as an athlete, he is as a playmaker - on offense and defense.
I can't wait for this year!

I used to think the same thing stick. After what I've seen him do this summer, I'm not so sure anymore. Over the last 2 days I've seen this kid do some PHENOMINAL things.

wos fan1
07-17-2006, 04:27 PM
Great job again Coach.

Phil C
07-17-2006, 04:44 PM
:clap: :)

Crimestick
07-17-2006, 05:16 PM
The great thing is to watch this set of highlights and remember all that talk about Beasley being "the only player WO-S has" last year. Now we have Earl going to UT and another committed to Texas Tech. I'm still trying to figure out how Beasley was involved in most of these highlights, other than the passes.

griff
07-17-2006, 08:25 PM
The people who said Beasley was "the only player WO-S has" didn't know squat about our team, including the Barbers Hill posters (two in particular) who actually SAW us play.

wos fan1
07-17-2006, 08:39 PM
:D Where is jody??

WOS1
07-17-2006, 09:10 PM
I really wish you guys could have seen some of the plays ET made this weekend. I saw Beasley do some great things, but Earl did them almost every time the ball went his way, on offense or defense.

An example: on defense the opposing team tried to go deep his way a total of 12 times in 7 games. He intercepted 8 of those passes and the other 4 he broke up. They NEVER completed a long ball against him. On offense, he caught so many circus catches in single and double coverage that I started expecting him to come down with the ball. He literally came down with it dang near EVERY TIME we threw the jump ball. I only wish you guys could see what he did because I know some will think I'm exagerating, but I assure you I'm not. The kid is unbelievable.