PDA

View Full Version : So.......

wedo
07-14-2006, 04:57 PM
Whats everyone doing this weekend??? I have no plans and I can't go fishing until next week!!!

Sweetwater Red
07-14-2006, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by wedo
Whats everyone doing this weekend??? I have no plans and I can't go fishing until next week!!!

I'm going to a bar with an Irishman and a German and we're
gonna see who can out drink who...:D .

AggieJohn
07-14-2006, 05:02 PM
we are so free and don't know what to do

wedo
07-14-2006, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
I'm going to a bar with an Irishman and a German and we're
gonna see who can out drink who...:D .

They can't out drink this mexican!!!!!

STANG RED
07-14-2006, 05:13 PM
I'm still trying to let my Port Aransas sun burn heal up, so what ever I do, it's gonna be indoors, under A/C.

wedo
07-14-2006, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
I'm still trying to let my Port Aransas sun burn heal up, so what ever I do, it's gonna be indoors, under A/C.

That sux!!!

STANG RED
07-14-2006, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by wedo
That sux!!!

Naw, it's fine. Gives me a chance to get caught up on my couch potato time.:cool:

wedo
07-14-2006, 05:28 PM
Everyone that i know has to work this weekend. So that looks like what i'll be doing too!!!!!!

injuredinmelee
07-14-2006, 06:06 PM
i am going to work and when I am not working enjoy my time with a beautiful woman and a sprite (maybe somethign added to it). It all about vegging and the intoxicating aroma of her perfume.

Cameron Crazy
07-14-2006, 06:14 PM
Man Rick write a book! lol:D

wedo
07-14-2006, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
i am going to work and when I am not working enjoy my time with a beautiful woman and a sprite (maybe somethign added to it). It all about vegging and the intoxicating aroma of her perfume.

That doesn't sound like a bad idea!!!!!!

injuredinmelee
07-14-2006, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by Cameron Crazy
Man Rick write a book! lol:D

your right i should write me a book.... Lets think of a title... and what type of book would you like me to pen???

Self Help: How to survive a relatonship and a high pressure job on 5 hours of sleep a night?

Romance: Boy Got No Game But Got Girl

Drama: simply titled RICK

pirate44
07-14-2006, 08:24 PM
looks like itll be another saturday morning mowing the grass, and another saturday evening at the beach on mustang island

injuredinmelee
07-14-2006, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
looks like itll be another saturday morning mowing the grass, and another saturday evening at the beach on mustang island

hire a kid to cut the grass and spend all day on the beach my friend. I cant remember the last time i cut my own grass. I had to do that to make money as a kid and for my parents etc so I cant stand doing it now.

pirate44
07-14-2006, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
hire a kid to cut the grass and spend all day on the beach my friend. I cant remember the last time i cut my own grass. I had to do that to make money as a kid and for my parents etc so I cant stand doing it now.
i got a couple strikes against me on that one. God seemed to forget the pigment in my skin. id be crispy style with an all day beach trip. as for the lawn, i take pride in taking care of my front lawn. the back yard however, id be afraid of getting a kid lost back there:eek:

Ranger Mom
07-14-2006, 09:05 PM
I just this minute walked in my mother's door after being at Six Flags all day long.

That was enough fun for me for the entire weekend....I will head back home tomorrow and hopefully not do a darn thing for the rest of weekend!!