PDA

View Full Version : a new social club

IHS Fan
07-14-2006, 04:38 PM
i think i'll call it TEXAN. there will be no membership drive. no invitations will be sent. there is no need to send PM's. all are welcome, male and female alike. the only requirment is that you are proud to be TEXAN. born here would be best but not required. just proud to be TEXAN. sweetwater or snyder, ingleside or aransas pass, it doesn't matter. there will be no officers. all are equal. it doesn't matter if you live in a trailer or a mansion. members of other clubs or orginizations are welcome. rivalries are welcome. even bloodshed if necesarry. if you are Proud to be here you are already a member.

AggieJohn
07-14-2006, 04:52 PM
Homer

AP Panther Fan
07-14-2006, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by IHS Fan
i think i'll call it TEXAN. there will be no membership drive. no invitations will be sent. there is no need to send PM's. all are welcome, male and female alike. the only requirment is that you are proud to be TEXAN. born here would be best but not required. just proud to be TEXAN. sweetwater or snyder, ingleside or aransas pass, it doesn't matter. there will be no officers. all are equal. it doesn't matter if you live in a trailer or a mansion. members of other clubs or orginizations are welcome. rivalries are welcome. even bloodshed if necesarry. if you are Proud to be here you are already a member.

:thumbsup:

lol, this is probably about the ONLY thing that just about everyone on here can agree on. :cool:

STANG RED
07-14-2006, 04:58 PM
it doesn't matter if you live in a trailer or a mansion.

I love my trailer. It is my mansion. :D

Sweetwater Red
07-14-2006, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
I love my trailer. It is my mansion. :D

:clap: :D :clap:

Sweetwater Red
07-14-2006, 05:02 PM

That's a bit vanilla isn't it? :thinking:

IHS Fan
07-14-2006, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
Homer

yep. proud to be one

IHS Fan
07-14-2006, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red

i'm not saying can't we all get along. i know better than that. just somethin' for everybody to be a member of.

IHS Fan
07-14-2006, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red

what do expect from a rookie?

injuredinmelee
07-14-2006, 07:10 PM
TEXAN it just sounds special...

pirate44
07-14-2006, 07:23 PM
:clap: :clap:

CenTexSports
07-14-2006, 08:16 PM
I am sorry but I can not join. I believe you can only be a Texan if you are born here. You can be a Texas land owner, a Texas resident, or anything else you want to be but unless you were born in this GREAT STATE of TEXAS, you can not be A TEXAN.

BTW: I was born in the best city in Texas, Fort Worth: Where the West Begins.

pirate44
07-14-2006, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by CenTexSports
I am sorry but I can not join. I believe you can only be a Texan if you are born here. You can be a Texas land owner, a Texas resident, or anything else you want to be but unless you were born in this GREAT STATE of TEXAS, you can not be A TEXAN.

BTW: I was born in the best city in Texas, Fort Worth: Where the West Begins.
i will welcome anyone as a TEXAN, who is willing to come to their senses and move to this great state

CenTexSports
07-14-2006, 09:47 PM
I have more respect for those that love their state as much as we love ours and stay the heck there. I will say that I lived in Missouri and it is a nice place to live. I also lived in Mississippi and I liked the town where I lived but the state as a whole is a nasty place to try to live.

LH Panther Mom
07-14-2006, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by CenTexSports
:foul: :foul: Hey, I didn't ask to be born in Alaska, my dad was in the Army. :p

DU_stud04
07-14-2006, 11:05 PM
i like my 250 room mansion....how many of yall can say yall live with 300 girls?;) :D :D

DU_stud04
07-14-2006, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
:foul: :foul: Hey, I didn't ask to be born in Alaska, my dad was in the Army. :p

this reminds me of the episode of "king of the hill" when he finds out he wasnt texas born, infact he was born in NEW YORK CITY!!!!