PDA

View Full Version : Lara Croft Tomb Raider Legend

maroonpirate04
07-14-2006, 02:00 PM
Loved playing the game interesting its like your in a movie. Great sound effects it's worth buying Thinking of buying JAWS and The Legend Of Jack Sparrow, Looking for Land Of The Dead's Road To Fiddler's Green but can't seem to find it anywhere. Any suggestions on other good games? So far I've gotten King Kong, Destory All Humans

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
07-14-2006, 02:18 PM
Any game in general, or movie-based games, and for what console?

Emerson1
07-14-2006, 02:24 PM
NCAA Football 07 comes out Tuesday

If you want movie bases games Cars has gotten %80 ratings which is good for a game based on a movie

Not sure why you would want those other games unless all you like are movie based games.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
07-14-2006, 02:27 PM
I've never had good experience with sports games on a video game console, they just aren't that fulfilling and all they do is piss me off. I like RPGs and tactical games, personally. Fighting games are alright, but they can get boring after a while.

Bulldog_12
07-14-2006, 04:19 PM
Definitely would NOT buy Jaws. It was a TON of fun for about a day. There are only about 8 missions and after that it gets really pointless. Also there are a ton of glitches and it always freezes. The mindless mayhem of swimming around and eating Skiers and tipping over boats was pretty fun though. I would definitely consider this a rental only game.

wedo
07-14-2006, 04:48 PM
I know of no other games beside NCAA football 04,05,06!!!!!!!!

Those are the only games i own!!!!!