PDA

View Full Version : F.A.N.T.O.M. Drive 2006 : Will you join?????

AggieJohn
07-14-2006, 12:49 PM
http://www.fantomdrives.com/images_main/fantomlogo.gif

Fantom Drive 2006

Brothers as we look forward to an excellent 2006-2007 semester and season, we the founding fathers of FANTOM wish to extend to you an invitation to join the Gamma Chapter of FANTOM.

Chapter History
In 2003, Green Monster, a junior at time, spent the summer at a Ranch where he met Chuck Norris, the founding father of Texas. Through talking with Norris and by the direction of the testosterone, a vision for a 3adownlow chapter at fell on ol’Green’s heart. After that summer, he immediately contacted other male members to share the vision the Red Bull had given him. A core group of about five men began to work powerfully to establish FANTOM at 3adownlow.com to fulfill the needs of accountability and brotherhood among these men of the keyboard.

After a long fall of planning, Fantome was started in the spring of 2004. Eighty-two men became part of the Gamma Charter Class. In the fall of 2005, the Gamma Chapter became an official chapter of Male Brothers Under Testosterone.

AggieJohn
07-14-2006, 12:51 PM

Fantom Drive 2006

Brothers as we look forward to an excellent 2006-2007 semester and season, we the founding fathers of FANTOM wish to extend to you an invitation to join the Gamma Chapter of FANTOM.

Chapter History
In 2003, Green Monster, a junior at time, spent the summer at a Ranch where he met Chuck Norris, the founding father of Texas. Through talking with Norris and by the direction of the testosterone, a vision for a 3adownlow chapter at fell on ol’Green’s heart. After that summer, he immediately contacted other male members to share the vision the Red Bull had given him. A core group of about five men began to work powerfully to establish FANTOM at 3adownlow.com to fulfill the needs of accountability and brotherhood among these men of the keyboard.

After a long fall of planning, Fantome was started in the spring of 2004. Eighty-two men became part of the Gamma Charter Class. In the fall of 2005, the Gamma Chapter became an official chapter of Male Brothers Under Testosterone

AggieJohn

Fantom Drive 2006

Chapter History

After a long fall of planning, Fantome was started in the spring of 2004. Eighty-two men became part of the Gamma Charter Class. In the fall of 2005, the Gamma Chapter became an official chapter of Male Brothers Under Testosterone

pirate44
LOL:D

Fal44
07-14-2006, 12:54 PM
After Joining My Testosterone Levels has shot Up 64% Since Yesterday!

Bulldog_12
07-14-2006, 12:56 PM
Thats nothing, after I joined the amount of hair on my chest tripled and I was actually mistaken for a bear. Then I roundhouse kicked that guy in the face, Norris style.

AggieJohn
07-14-2006, 12:57 PM
that's being FANTOM'ed

Bulldog_12
07-14-2006, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
that's being FANTOM'ed

Yes, I got Fantowned.

Cameron Crazy
07-14-2006, 01:03 PM
I will join if asked.!

Fal44
07-14-2006, 01:05 PM
Just right now at my mothers garage sale I gave a Women a Judo Chop to the Neck for trying to bring down the price on some flip flops.

big daddy russ
07-14-2006, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by Bulldog_12
Thats nothing, after I joined the amount of hair on my chest tripled and I was actually mistaken for a bear.
After that hair sprouted up all over my chest, it popped up on my back and then my ass. I've been mistaken for bigfoot twice on "Unsolved Mysteries" and Dr. Bosley is begging me for a blood sample.

AggieJohn
07-14-2006, 01:41 PM
who is owchi compliant

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
07-14-2006, 02:24 PM
I personally think that both FANTOM and OWCHI are pointless.

Adidas410s
07-14-2006, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
I personally think that both FANTOM and OWCHI are pointless.

and some often think the same thing about you! :thumbsup:

IHS Fan
07-14-2006, 02:36 PM
nothing against chuck norris but now your talking about the state i was born in. i can't support people that think chuck founded our state. (yeah, i know. a roundhouse kick to the head.)

Adidas410s
07-14-2006, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by IHS Fan
nothing against chuck norris but now your talking about the state i was born in. i can't support people that think chuck founded our state. (yeah, i know. a roundhouse kick to the head.)

very good point...I'll have to call for a consultation of the executive board to discuss this.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
07-14-2006, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
and some often think the same thing about you! :thumbsup:
Luckily for me, I don't need to join this club for people to think that. :)

AggieJohn
07-14-2006, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
very good point...I'll have to call for a consultation of the executive board to discuss this. apparently yall didn't take texas history