PDA

View Full Version : Last Comic Standing Contestant Disqualified

piratebg
07-13-2006, 07:37 PM
Last Comic Standing contestant Gabriel Iglésias has becoming the latest reality-show contestant to be disqualified and sent home after violating the show's rules. In this case the rules barred contestants from communicating with the outside world during the duration of the series. However, camera crews reportedly caught Iglésias sending email messages to his girlfriend on his BlackBerry, then leaving the Queen Mary, where the contestants are housed, to call his girlfriend on a pay phone. In a statement, NBC said that Iglésias had broken the show's rules. "Unfortunately, the producers and NBC agreed they had no choice but to send him home in order to maintain the integrity and fairness of the competition." Iglésias, who has made appearances on the Tonight show, had been the odds-on favorite to win the current Last Comic Standing competition.

Emerson1
07-13-2006, 07:39 PM
O well, if he is that funny comedy central or someone will pick him up to do a show.

piratebg
07-13-2006, 07:41 PM
Here is a link to his web site. http://www.latinostandup.com/pages/gabe.html#

This guys is freakin hilarious. He was in Corpus Christi no too long back. He has had his own Comedy Central special and appeared several times on Galavisions Que Locos. There are some funny clips toward the bottom of the page.

Highschoolfan78
07-13-2006, 11:32 PM
ahh he is amazing .. that is really bad news...he already had a comedy central 30 minute show.. they show it every year.. newayz i wish the best for him

pirate44
07-14-2006, 06:25 AM
Originally posted by piratebg
Here is a link to his web site. http://www.latinostandup.com/pages/gabe.html#

This guys is freakin hilarious. He was in Corpus Christi no too long back. He has had his own Comedy Central special and appeared several times on Galavisions Que Locos. There are some funny clips toward the bottom of the page.
wow. i thought i recognized the guy. too bad he cheated.

BTEXDAD
07-14-2006, 07:32 AM
Was his girlfriend good looking?
If so, that's something that should have been taken into consideration.

Man law- 105(b) When participating in a reality show and you have a good looking babe waiting for you at home, you have the right to attempt to make contact with her to make sure she's not out with one of your homeys from the hood.

Phil C
07-14-2006, 09:26 AM
He will probably get more publicity and offers than the actual winner.

Phil C
07-14-2006, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by Phil C

What I mean is look at Venessa Williams who had her Miss American Crown taken away from her about 20 years ago. Who was her replacement winner?

pirate44
07-14-2006, 09:49 AM
What I mean is look at Venessa Williams who had her Miss American Crown taken away from her about 20 years ago. Who was her replacement winner?
only if they find he has posed for playboy

District303aPastPlayer
07-14-2006, 10:31 AM

he already is an established comic...

Blastoderm55
07-14-2006, 11:39 AM
Isn't that the big guy who refers to himself as "Un Shrek" and whose mom calls him her "Pikachoo?" He's freaking hilarious. I'm surprised he's stuck on a reality show. You'd figure with the rise of Latino comics that he'd be soon riding on the coattails of George Lopez and Carlos Mencia.