PDA

View Full Version : Sweetwater Red...I'm calling you out!!!

Adidas410s
07-13-2006, 03:23 PM
F.A.N.T.O.M. offers you it's protection from the evil empire (Hops not included) that is Snyder, Texas!!!

Snyder_TigerFan
07-13-2006, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
F.A.N.T.O.M. offers you it's protection from the evil empire (Hops not included) that is Snyder, Texas!!!
:thinking: :confused:

injuredinmelee
07-13-2006, 03:33 PM
Sweetwater Red...

You have set the precedent and are the one i have come to rely on to take care of my light work (snyder posters). You cannot stop what you have begun.

Sweetwater Red
07-13-2006, 03:37 PM
:thinking:

I might lose some credibility by going back on my announcement.
I am beginning to doubt that I did the right thing though...

BTW...I've seen your pic...Everyone falls under the category of
light work for a "Bear". :D

Adidas410s
07-13-2006, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red

I might lose some credibility by going back on my announcement.
I am beginning to doubt that I did the right thing though...

light work for a "Bear". :D

Who are you losing credibility with? The people that are asking you to join them? At the time of your statement, a formal invitation hadn't been extended...therefore we can't hold anything against you. Come join the family!!! :clap:

GreenMonster
07-13-2006, 03:42 PM
Who are you losing credibility with? The people that are asking you to join them? At the time of your statement, a formal invitation hadn't been extended...therefore we can't hold anything against you. Come join the family!!! :clap:

It's fun and the local police association donates all the donuts for our meetings. If you want a title then no problem, I hereby declare you Keeper of the Kegger.

big daddy russ
07-13-2006, 03:44 PM
What announcement is this?

Sweetwater Red
07-13-2006, 03:45 PM

O.K.

I'll join

But, I have one question...

1) What are my official duties

Sweetwater Red
07-13-2006, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ

Well, it was mid first page until CHS_CG went ballistic with
meaningless replies to every thread. I'll bring it to the top.

Adidas410s
07-13-2006, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ

The Summer Membership Drive is on...gotta load up before August rolls around! :thumbsup:

GreenMonster
07-13-2006, 03:48 PM

1) What are my official duties

Highly dislike the OWCHI'S

big daddy russ
07-13-2006, 03:56 PM
Well, it was mid first page until CHS_CG went ballistic with
meaningless replies to every thread. I'll bring it to the top.
Thanks.

Sweetwater Red
07-13-2006, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster

That's not a problem. One made my "list" today as a matter of fact. :D

Cameron Crazy
07-13-2006, 04:41 PM
He is losing to Synder posters!!!!!!!:D

Snydertigersrul
07-13-2006, 05:37 PM
My sources tell me that Sweetwater Red is trading his red and white for the black and gold of the Snyder Tigers. I guess he wants to be assoicated with a winning program.

DaHop72
07-13-2006, 11:15 PM

light work for a "Bear". :D :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Now you see why he's my buddy.

Black_Magic
07-14-2006, 11:09 AM
[BBTW...I've seen your pic...Everyone falls under the category of
light work for a "Bear". :D [/B] I have seen you in public. Id bet nobody on here knew you were a big TV celebrity!!http://www.planetd21.com/images/enzyte-bob.jpg :clap:

Adidas410s
07-14-2006, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
My sources tell me that Sweetwater Red is trading his red and white for the black and gold of the Snyder Tigers. I guess he wants to be assoicated with a winning program.

Wow...that's the funniest thing I have read on here in a while!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Let me know when Snyder becomes a winning program. One appearance in December in the playoffs doesn't constitute a "winning program." Heck...Early hadn't made the playoffs in over 50 years but I guess they are now a "winning program" since they made it to the State Semifinals!

Moron...:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Black_Magic
07-14-2006, 11:28 AM
Wow...that's the funniest thing I have read on here in a while!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Let me know when Snyder becomes a winning program. One appearance in December in the playoffs doesn't constitute a "winning program." Heck...Early hadn't made the playoffs in over 50 years but I guess they are now a "winning program" since they made it to the State Semifinals!

Moron...:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: LOL You need to look in the mirror when making that stupid statement. :clap: Snyder was 9-2 last year ( district champs and beat little old wylie ) Snyder was 12-3 the year before that and was beaten in the semis by Gilmer(state champs) and beat the DI state champs the same year ( wonder who that was?;) ) in 2003 Snyder was 9-4 and went to the quarter finals. SO! where have you been? BWAHAHAHAA!!
:clap: :clap: I would say that Just might be a sign of a winning program.

Sweetwater Red
07-14-2006, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
LOL You need to look in the mirror when making that stupid statement. :clap: Snyder was 9-2 last year ( district champs and beat little old wylie ) Snyder was 12-3 the year before that and was beaten in the semis by Gilmer(state champs) and beat the DI state champs the same year ( wonder who that was?;) ) in 2003 Snyder was 9-4 and went to the quarter finals. SO! where have you been? BWAHAHAHAA!!

How many rings ya'll got?

pero chato
07-14-2006, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
LOL You need to look in the mirror when making that stupid statement. :clap: Snyder was 9-2 last year ( district champs and beat little old wylie ) Snyder was 12-3 the year before that and was beaten in the semis by Gilmer(state champs) and beat the DI state champs the same year ( wonder who that was?;) ) in 2003 Snyder was 9-4 and went to the quarter finals. SO! where have you been? BWAHAHAHAA!!

Why don't you finish the details of the 2003 season? OK I will, two of those losses were to little old Wylie including the playoff exit.

Black_Magic
07-16-2006, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by pero chato
Why don't you finish the details of the 2003 season? OK I will, two of those losses were to little old Wylie including the playoff exit. Oh kinda like Snyder beating Wylie IN ABILENE the same year Wylie won DI championship? Ok I got ya ;) Sure wish Snyder could have Gone DI that year. Oh well Wylie kinda gets lucky with stuff like that. Kinda like just always being under ( so they report) the 4A mark with enrolment.:p ANYWAY the point of my coment was to show how stupid the insinuation of snyder not being a wining program. I guess by your definition a winning program is one who has won a state championship in the last 3 years?? or by sweetwaters definition it would want to go back to the time of Caesar.:clap:

Cameron Crazy
07-16-2006, 09:25 AM
This thread is still going on ?

Ranger Mom
07-16-2006, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by GreenMonster

That's not a problem. One made my "list" today as a matter of fact. :D

But...but...I'm an "honorary OWCHI"!!

Snydertigersrul
07-16-2006, 11:44 AM
Hey, when was the last time a Sweetwater team won a state championship. You say Snyder isn't a winning program, well they won the state golf championship in May (for the third time in the last four years). I believe Sweetwater went to the 2004 state tournament for the first time since Noah went on the Ark.