PDA

View Full Version : PPHSFan......

GreenMonster
07-13-2006, 02:28 PM
THe men of the 3ADownlow FANTOM Organization would like to extend to you an invitation to join our ranks. We are fully prepared to give you a high ranking position due to your overwhelming intelect and also because you have a Doctorate and none of us do. Your title will become Communications Director/ Lead Speech Writer. We also are willing to make you the highest paid FANTOM officer, if you will agree to sign on we will give you triple the pay of the next highest paid official.

CalallenWildcat
07-13-2006, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
THe men of the 3ADownlow FANTOM Organization would like to extend to you an invitation to join our ranks. We are fully prepared to give you a high ranking position due to your overwhelming intelect and also because you have a Doctorate and none of us do. Your title will become Communications Director/ Lead Speech Writer. We also are willing to make you the highest paid FANTOM officer, if you will agree to sign on we will give you triple the pay of the next highest paid official.

3 x 0 = 0

:D

Adidas410s
07-13-2006, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by CalallenWildcat
3 x 0 = 0

:D

SHOW SOME COMPASSION!!!:mad:

CalallenWildcat
07-13-2006, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
SHOW SOME COMPASSION!!!:mad:

CALM DOWN!!! :mad: :( :eek:

(maybe I should be so hard on Phil...nah)

PPHSfan
08-01-2006, 11:58 AM
I would never hold out for more money, but I will be late to camp due to personal reasons.

sinton66
08-01-2006, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
I would never hold out for more money, but I will be late to camp due to personal reasons.

Hopefully, the penicillan will work out for you.:D

Bullaholic
08-01-2006, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
Hopefully, the penicillan will work out for you.:D

And the midget and the donkey's owner will drop their lawsuits......:D

PPHSfan
08-01-2006, 12:20 PM
I feel that I must decline, but I a humbled by your gracious offer.

Ranger Mom
08-01-2006, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
I feel that I must decline, but I a humbled by your gracious offer.

That's my boy!!:thumbsup:

Adidas410s
08-01-2006, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
That's my boy!!:thumbsup:
SHOW SOME COMPASSION!!! :mad:

GreenMonster
08-01-2006, 01:52 PM
PPHSFan, the men of FANTOM are prepared to triple our original offer and we are willing to allow you any and all free time that you may need before reporting to camp. Please, reconsider.

Adidas410s
08-01-2006, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
PPHSFan, the men of FANTOM are prepared to triple our original offer and we are willing to allow you any and all free time that you may need before reporting to camp. Please, reconsider.

This sounds like the Astros courting Clemens...I like it! :thumbsup: