PDA

View Full Version : Phil...your attention is requested!!!

Adidas410s
07-13-2006, 01:38 PM
July 13, 2006
bbs.3adownlow.com
Southeast Texas
1:38 PM

Phil C/PhiI C,

F.A.N.T.O.M. would like to extend to you an honorary membership. We are in need of a Communications Director and your eloquent writing style would be of immeasurable value to the society. Your primary responsibilities include the writing of any PSA's as well as any acceptance speeches made by executive members for any awards, recognition, and/or commendations that said members might receive.

The job may not have the greatest pay...but the benefits surpass those of any of our competitors. ;) ;)

We eagerly anticipate your response and look forward to beginning a mutual relationship that will prove to be beneficial for both parties.

Regards,

GreenMonster, President and Chairman of the Board
Big Daddy Russ, C.E.O.
Adidas410s, C.O.O.

FTM

big daddy russ
07-13-2006, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
July 13, 2006
bbs.3adownlow.com
Southeast Texas
1:38 PM

Phil C/PhiI C,

F.A.N.T.O.M. would like to extend to you an honorary membership. We are in need of a Communications Director and your eloquent writing style would be of immeasurable value to the society. Your primary responsibilities include the writing of any PSA's as well as any acceptance speeches made by executive members for any awards, recognition, and/or commendations that said members might receive.

The job may not have the greatest pay...but the benefits surpass those of any of our competitors. ;) ;)

We eagerly anticipate your response and look forward to beginning a mutual relationship that will prove to be beneficial for both parties.

Regards,

GreenMonster, C.E.O.
and
Adidas410s, C.O.O.

FTM
Actually, I think GM's the Prez.;)

Phil C
07-13-2006, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ

That is ok but thanks to all for the consideration. :)

big daddy russ
07-13-2006, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
That is ok but thanks to fall for the consideration. :)
I'm just messin' around. You should join up. And please, post all the volleyball and women's swim team pictures you want.

Adidas410s
07-13-2006, 01:47 PM

my bad...I didn't realize that you had the CEO title...

Adidas410s
07-13-2006, 01:48 PM
I'm just messin' around. You should join up. And please, post all the volleyball and women's swim team pictures you want.
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

GreenMonster
07-13-2006, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
That is ok but thanks to all for the consideration. :)

That's fine! We didn't really want you anyways. Just trying to show some COMPASSION for the geriatric segment of the Downlow. :devil:

GreenMonster
07-13-2006, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
That's fine! We didn't really want you anyways. Just trying to show some COMPASSION for the geriatric segment of the Downlow. :devil:

I'm kidding of course. Phil C, we wish you would reconsider. We need a man of your grace in our midst so that maybe someday the rest of us will stand a chance of becoming slightly more respectable.