PDA

View Full Version : Got Kids going to College-Dorm essentials

BlueBlood
07-13-2006, 08:41 AM
http://shopping.msn.com/content/shp/?ctid=1044,ptnrid=175,ptnrdata=200070

sahen
07-13-2006, 05:26 PM
essentials? i dunno about that.....they forgot a couple important things like sheets, towels, etc...but maybe an mp3 player is more important than that?

gtownpoke
07-13-2006, 05:55 PM
glass bottles filled with highlighter fluid and water with a blacklight behind them. very neat and bright decoration. shot glasses work too

DU_stud04
07-13-2006, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by sahen
essentials? i dunno about that.....they forgot a couple important things like sheets, towels, etc...but maybe an mp3 player is more important than that?

a 100 pack of ramen noodles......that will last for the semester if they eat a ham sandwich everyonce in a while. sheets,towles, computer, fridge, microwave.....thats about it. oh yea, ive got a little couch in my room, everyone loves it.

DU_stud04
07-13-2006, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by gtownpoke
glass bottles filled with highlighter fluid and water with a blacklight behind them. very neat and bright decoration. shot glasses work too

everyone loves those too. how about led lights hooked up to a sound mic, all hooked up to the computer so when your computer is on blue led lights come on aswell. also they shift with the bass of the music.