PDA

View Full Version : How's the Frio?

GetRDoneStangs
07-12-2006, 08:03 PM
Has anyome been on the Frio? I heard it was down again due to lack of rain. Headed that way this weekend for a week.. hopefully we will have some water to tube!!

htowntransplant
07-12-2006, 08:10 PM
that would be nice. i went for spring break and actually went in the water. i was walking along the lil dam and i fell straight in, but u get used to it. yeah it wouldnt be good without water...wouldnt want ur feet scraping the bottom along the rocks... :o

SintonFan
07-12-2006, 08:32 PM
Goodness, Spring break on the Frio? That's just cold man...;)

GetRDoneStangs
07-12-2006, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan

You know thats right!! Us old folks gotta go when it warms up!!:D

DaHop72
07-12-2006, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by GetRDoneStangs
Has anyome been on the Frio? I heard it was down again due to lack of rain. Headed that way this weekend for a week.. hopefully we will have some water to tube!! I think we are going to Kerrville and stay on the Guadalupe next week as well.

GetRDoneStangs
07-12-2006, 09:07 PM
Good luck.. I think it is pretty slow as well... oh, but I forgot..

You know thats right!! Us old folks gotta go when it warms up!!

luvhoops34
07-12-2006, 09:25 PM
A friend of mine just got back from spending the weekend at Neal's in Concan. He said the river was too low to tube in, so they stuck to swimming in the blue hole and playing horseshoes and dominos.

GetRDoneStangs
07-12-2006, 09:30 PM
A friend of mine just got back from spending the weekend at Neal's in Concan. He said the river was too low to tube in, so they stuck to swimming in the blue hole and playing horseshoes and dominos.

That will work for me.. we will have water to hang in and if we don't tube... I won't come back with all of the "signs of the river"

:clap: :clap: :thinking:

SintonFan
07-12-2006, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
lol
I remember one Spring Break a few friends and I spent there and one friend had situation with his swim trunks. It turns out they kinda came off when he came out of the water. He didn't notice it but neither did anyone else as that's how cold the water was.;)

stangGirl2007
07-12-2006, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by GetRDoneStangs
You know thats right!! Us old folks gotta go when it warms up!!:D

Well some of us going are not old!!:rolleyes:

GetRDoneStangs
07-13-2006, 05:30 AM
Originally posted by stangGirl2007
Well some of us going are not old!!:rolleyes:

Well, I am old enough to be your father!!! LOL!