PDA

View Full Version : Heinrich Replaces Reddick

District303aPastPlayer
07-12-2006, 05:28 PM
JJ Reddicks back problems have kept him out of tryouts for TeamUSA... so Former Kansas and Current Chicago Bull Kirk is replacing him in the tryouts...

Sweetwater Red
07-12-2006, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
JJ Reddicks back problems have kept him out of tryouts for TeamUSA... so Former Kansas and Current Chicago Bull Kirk is replacing him in the tryouts...

I hope neither one make it. We need our super-stars. :mad:

Why are we the only country in the world where it's not truly an
honor to represent your country in sports? :mad:

District303aPastPlayer
07-12-2006, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
I hope neither one make it. We need our super-stars. :mad:

Why are we the only country in the world where it's not truly an
honor to represent your country in sports? :mad:

we do not need superstars.. we need guys who can play together and play as a team and win. thats one of the biggest misconceptions of fans... would you rather have 4 guys who average 28 points, but cant get along, or 6 guys who average 19 points but distribute the ball to eachother...

Sweetwater Red
07-12-2006, 05:46 PM
we do not need superstars.. we need guys who can play together and play as a team and win. thats one of the biggest misconceptions of fans... would you rather have 4 guys who average 28 points, but cant get along, or 6 guys who average 19 points but distribute the ball to eachother...

I'll reply to this tomorrow. It's gonna take a few minutes.

It's go home time!:D

big daddy russ
07-12-2006, 06:22 PM
I agree with this completely, but I'd still like to see Allen Iverson on the team. He may be my favorite NBA-er.

Back to the idea of not as many superstars, it was great to see Josh Howard, Bruce Bowen, and Shane Battier invited to try out. Those are the type of guys that do all the little things, get in on the dirty work, and are just completely selfless. You put a bunch of those guys on a team with three or four superstars who alternate PT and that would be one helluva team.

AggieJohn
07-12-2006, 06:58 PM
i think that i like the fact that it is a three year commitment is a good thing, makes these players commit to something