PDA

View Full Version : IM BACK!!!

PPHSfan
12-08-2002, 11:47 PM
First of all, I would like to say thank you to all who contributed to this.

All you you guys and gals have made me feel so special,<sniff, sniff>. But seriously, I am really pleased that you got together and showed MrForneyDude that I am not one to be messed with.

You know my biggest fear was Jacket locking the thread when it got 99 posts.

Over the past 30 hours or so I have been trying hard to figure out why he would have the audacity to steal any of my work, and I have only come up with the conclusion that he is just young and needs time to develop his own style. I did however spend my "down time" looking through Forney High school Yearbooks, and finally came across a picture of him.

http://images.andale.com/f2/130/113/8147393/1039401981801_Face.GIF
MrForneyDude712...10th Grade

Please feel confident that I will do my best to keep you all informed and entertained over the next several months during the off season, as long as you all will have me. I have made several friends here this season and I am looking forward to spending more time with all of you.

P.S. I wan't to send a special thank you out to Sinton66, he has gone above and beyond the call of duty, and now I realize that asking for 50 posts would have been just as effective and I feel bad for working him so hard. Also special thanks to RangerMom and others that did multiple and creative posts.

Now, I hate to cut this short, but I must getbusy reading and responding.

PPHSfan
"The ealy bird gets the worm, but it is the Second mouse that gets the cheese"

sinton66
12-08-2002, 11:51 PM
And now I'M getting very sleepy! Welcome back buddy!

Ranger Mom
12-08-2002, 11:54 PM
That was HILARIOUS!! Mr.ForneyDude is scarier than I had originally envisioned!! Sinton66 most certainly went above and beyond the call of duty - he never ceases to amaze me. I was racking my brain to think of things to post (with graphic to match) and by the time I finally found something - he had posted 4 or 5. I now have a headache and am going to bed!!
Seriously though, it's good to have you back - you always put a smile on my face!!

TarponFanInNorthTexas
12-09-2002, 12:19 AM
DANG!!! That is one ugly SOB!!!

I made a contribution of one STOP, but I thought that everyone could only do it once??? Oh well, we luv ya, PPHSFan.

PORT ISABEL TARPONS 2003
"UNFINISHED BUSINESS"

SintonFan
12-09-2002, 12:51 AM
sinton66:
And now I'M getting very sleepy! Welcome back buddy!You should be very very sleepy!
And to think, my family and I went X-mas shopping today!!!!
Ohhhhh.... I am so low......
You deserve Kudos!!!! Super job 66!!!
Glad to have you back PPHSFan!!!!
What a nailbiter... lol wink

sinton66
12-09-2002, 01:00 AM
I was wondering where my back-up was. I'm not used to having to play all four quarters, you know. Hee Hee, it was fun, but would have been more so if you had been here. wink

Old Green
12-09-2002, 06:02 AM
Glad to have you back PPHSFAN. I have missed your wit for the last two days.

bd0707
12-09-2002, 09:30 AM
welcome home PP! :D

Rabbit'93
12-09-2002, 09:24 PM
Glad to see you back brother. I was starting to feel betrayed when you were posting on other boards. Not that I ,uh, go to those, uh, other places.....,uhmmm,I was with a friend.....yea that's it.....I was with a friend.

jason
12-09-2002, 09:32 PM
hey I know all y'all had a good laugh over this, but MrForneyDude712 really is my younger bro...and the only reason he stopped copying your posts is cause I threatened to take back all his Christmas presents...haha..I am serious though...

sinton66
12-09-2002, 09:40 PM
Well, he should know better than to mess with a popular guy like PPHSfan. Hey, we're LUCKY he didn't call in an air strike! :p

jason
12-09-2002, 09:58 PM
I almost did once, but instead I locked him in his own closet....oh, the good ole days...