PDA

View Full Version : i heart stephen mcgee

AggieJohn
07-12-2006, 09:39 AM
wow (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9okuGYqp2w) i didn't realize how loud that his was, mans got the moxy

44INAROW
07-12-2006, 09:40 AM
MOXY - wow, that brings back memories...... great group :D

KindaCool
07-12-2006, 09:41 AM
i propose a new manlaw

no man can EVER say "i heart (insert another mans name)"

panther power
07-12-2006, 09:41 AM
aah, the great #7 is with us again.....I got a picture with Bucky at a game a few years back, what a guy!

Bandera YaYa
07-12-2006, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by KindaCool
i propose a new manlaw

no man can EVER say "i heart (insert another mans name)" Oh come on now.....just because he's a newly wed and he's already hearting a guy..........SHOW SOME COMPASSION!!!! :D

panther power
07-12-2006, 09:45 AM
You can't make manlaws on the drop of ahat, they must be well thought about and carefully considered, too many manlaws being throw around....

injuredinmelee
07-12-2006, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by panther power
You can't make manlaws on the drop of ahat, they must be well thought about and carefully considered, too many manlaws being throw around....

oh the I heart one might stand up in Man Court... lol

Adidas410s
07-12-2006, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
oh the I heart one might stand up in Man Court... lol

true...true...

Bandera YaYa
07-12-2006, 09:47 AM
You can't make manlaws on the drop of ahat, they must be well thought about and carefully considered, too many manlaws being throw around.... Ha, nothing with the word "man" in it, can be well thought about OR carefully considered.....who are you trying to kid?? :p :p

Emerson1
07-12-2006, 09:49 AM
He needs to learn to pass and improve his running. Never saw him break a tackle or shake anyone.

injuredinmelee
07-12-2006, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
Ha, nothing with the word "man" in it, can be well thought about OR carefully considered.....who are you trying to kid?? :p :p

No comment.

CHS_Grad '85
07-12-2006, 10:06 AM
You can't make manlaws on the drop of ahat, they must be well thought about and carefully considered, too many manlaws being throw around.... Sure you can and here is the site to post them to make them official...
Man Laws (http://manlaws.com/)

BTEXDAD
07-12-2006, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by Emerson1
He needs to learn to pass and improve his running. Never saw him break a tackle or shake anyone.

Agreed, emerson.
Was running too straight up. He better get more elusive or as that announcer said about getting the snot knocked out of him.
It will happen a lot more.
Not as big or fast as VY and definitely not as fast and shifty as Reggie. Mcgee needs to learn to pass better and run as last resort. Hopefully A&M coaches won't run option a lot, or they'll get him hurt.

bigcat8
07-12-2006, 12:38 PM
McGee rushed for more yards against Texas than Young did against A&M... Texas had a much better defense than A&M??? right??

hawkfan
07-12-2006, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by bigcat8
McGee rushed for more yards against Texas than Young did against A&M... Texas had a much better defense than A&M??? right??

As crazy as it sounds, Stephen McGee showed me more in one game than Reggie McNeal did in four years. It also seems that the Aggies want to play harder when hes out there.

Emerson1
07-12-2006, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by bigcat8
He only had 108 yards on 24 carries @4.5 ypc, take away the one long run he had at 49 yards and he only had 59 yards at 2.7 ypc he also had 3 fumbles.

And I hope you arn't trying to say A&M's defense was better than Texas's just because mcgee had a couple long runs. Mcgee didn't break a single tackle, he either was layed out or fumbled. He isn't gonna be the superman aggys thing he will be when he can only do good when the other teams front 7 plays horrible.

big daddy russ
07-12-2006, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by hawkfan
As crazy as it sounds, Stephen McGee showed me more in one game than Reggie McNeal did in four years. It also seems that the Aggies want to play harder when hes out there.
It's like you're told growing up... you want to work harder for someone who's working hard for you. The Ags will be better this year with a less-talented QB under center. Mark it down.

He only had 108 yards on 24 carries @4.5 ypc, take away the one long run he had at 49 yards and he only had 59 yards at 2.7 ypc he also had 3 fumbles.
Most of those were plays that had broken down, the pocket had collapsed, or someone didn't pick up their block. He's definitely not as shifty as Vince or Reggie, but he'll be Superman to everyone in maroon next year.

hawkfan
07-12-2006, 03:41 PM

As I recall Vince had two fumbles that game, and he had been starting for two years. Yes Mcgee did have a long run on a busted play, but I'm sure Vince had his share of busted plays over the years. And Big Daddy Russ, From my opinion all his other runs for the most part he was doing exactly what the play had been designed to do.

injuredinmelee
07-12-2006, 04:04 PM
why would the aggie staff call more option plays for McGee than they would Reggie?

Stephen is obviously the better passer... It was all about emotion. IF the ags had gotten to paly another game last season I can almost guarantee you would have seen a different level of success.

Emerson1
07-12-2006, 05:57 PM
Not sure how you see him as obviously the better passer McGee was only 9/29 as a starter passing, 0/6 against OU and 9/23 against UT.

It's Dennis Franchione, he is a QB killer

Hawkguy are you trying to say McGee is a better QB or will be a better QB because Young had one bad rushing game? McGee didn't break a tackle the entire game or even come close, he got hit and went down, he looked like a faster Rhett Bomar.

wedo
07-12-2006, 06:46 PM
Not sure how you see him as obviously the better passer McGee was only 9/29 as a starter passing, 0/6 against OU and 9/23 against UT.

Hawkguy are you trying to say McGee is a better QB or will be a better QB because Young had one bad rushing game? McGee didn't break a tackle the entire game or even come close, he got hit and went down, he looked like a faster Rhett Bomar.

Your exactly right!!! He got "lit up" on a few plays and he is not a runner!!! Nor is he even close to being as good as reggie!! When he is done at A&M lets see if he gets drafted like reggie!!! Mcgee's name should even be mentioned with Vince Young!! He is no where near his level!!!!

And yeah he does look like a faster Rhett Bomar!!!

AggieJohn
07-12-2006, 06:53 PM
He needs to learn to pass and improve his running. Never saw him break a tackle or shake anyone. imagine that's what he did this summer

hawkfan
07-12-2006, 07:27 PM

No I was not saying Mcgee was better right now. But he is only a Soph, give him a few years. All I said was Vince also had some fumbles as well as McGee and he earned his rushing yards that day. I know he is not a 4.4 guy like Vince, But Mcgee can still run a little. I can tell probably do not think much of A&M at all, but during the Maroon & White game McGee was running & throwing pretty well there too. Now this is the part where you write back and say that A&M's defense sucks so bad your grandma could play against them. All I'm saying is give the kid some credit. But I guess it don't rally matter, this debate will go on forever. You are obviously a TU fan, and I'm obviously an A&M fan. I guess we will just have wait three years to see whose the better college QB is.

AggieJohn
07-12-2006, 07:30 PM
http://www.texags.com/images/pics/FootballGames/20060408/026_l.jpg

hawkfan
07-12-2006, 10:59 PM
Great Pic AGGIE JOHN

Chris Hart
07-12-2006, 11:12 PM
Everybody already jealous of McGee and he don't have but one college start, lol. Stephen McGee is twice the QB McNeal or Vince Young will ever be. VY was great in college, but won't even be a starter in the NFL in 3 years. McNeal was simply a joke-athlete playing QB. Stephen will set himself up very nicely for the draft at A&M, and then in the NFL he will be a great TRUE QB. College is a learning ground. McGee will have a much better pro career than Young or McNeal, and it won't even be close. Talk to me in 10 years, lol...:hand:

Emerson1
07-12-2006, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by Chris Hart
Everybody already jealous of McGee and he don't have but one college start, lol. Stephen McGee is twice the QB McNeal or Vince Young will ever be. VY was great in college, but won't even be a starter in the NFL in 3 years. McNeal was simply a joke-athlete playing QB. Stephen will set himself up very nicely for the draft at A&M, and then in the NFL he will be a great TRUE QB. College is a learning ground. McGee will have a much better pro career than Young or McNeal, and it won't even be close. Talk to me in 10 years, lol...:hand:
Dennis Franchione will have him run it every other play, and I don't see him becoming the running that RM or VY was. He has showed 0 sign of beeing able to elude defenders and break tackles. He hasn't showed anything that would lead anyone to beleive he will be twice as good as VY.

I'll take your post as seriously as you would to me if I was saying Caleb Hanie was gonne win the heisman this year.

neck_06
07-12-2006, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by KindaCool
i propose a new manlaw

no man can EVER say "i heart (insert another mans name)"

i second that

GreenMonster
07-12-2006, 11:42 PM
I seem to remember Brodie Croyle running it pretty well at Alabama with Andrew Zow playing second fiddle to him. The QB in that offense needs to be gritty and gutty more than glittery and elusive. I'm not going to get into any predictions games as far as who's better, who will be better, or what so and so will look like as a pro. I could care less about all of that jazz. Instead I will say that I think McGee will do a better job of running Coach Fran's offense than Reggie did. Why, you might ask. Simply because he is less of an explosive player. He will read his keys and use his blocks. He will take a play designed to get 3 yards and fight for a fourth instead of backing out to look for the homerun and lose 6. Reggie was so much a natural big play threat that he got caught in the trap of looking for the big play on every play. You can dance around like that in HS and you might get away with it on occasion in college but Fran's offense is designed to be ball control, keep the chains moving, cram it down your stinking throat football. I love the Bucky Richardson comparisons. That's what Bucky did oh so well, move the chains BABY! Seems to fit McGee to a "T". By the way, how in the world did Vince get into this argument??? The guy is a freak of nature. He did what he does better than anyone has ever done it because no one's ever done it that way. Texas maximized their ability to use his talents and it paid off huge dividends with a National Title. I have nothing but love for VY even as an Aggie fan. Will he be a success in the NFL??? Who knows. Atlanta seems to do pretty well when Vick is healthy so why not. Vince is bigger and more physical than Vick which gives him a better chance of staying healthy. Plus, add in the fact that the Oilers ....er... ummmmm ..... Titans will teach him when to run when to throw it away, when to slide, etc etc and I say Vince will have a stellar pro career. Look what Fisher did with McNair, a running QB, for all those years. He taught him how to be a "Complete" QB.

Bulldog_12
07-12-2006, 11:48 PM
Reggie was terrible in the shotgun offense. He was very bad at the option. McGee has the brains to be a great quarterback. He makes really good decisions all the time. He ran the option to perfection against OU and Texas. A lot of people are going to be surprised at how much better the offense runs under McGee than with Reggie.

big daddy russ
07-13-2006, 12:16 AM
I'm going to do this in reverse order.

I'll take your post as seriously as you would to me if I was saying Caleb Hanie was gonne win the heisman this year.
Caleb Hanie was a two-star prospect. McGee was a blue-chipper. Hanie was good, but McGee's about ten times the QB Hanie was...

Dennis Franchione will have him run it every other play, and I don't see him becoming the running that RM or VY was. He has showed 0 sign of beeing able to elude defenders and break tackles. He hasn't showed anything that would lead anyone to beleive he will be twice as good as VY.
...and Young was about ten times the QB McGee will be. That's not to slight McGee at all, that's leaving room for McGee being Big XII POY.

Will Vince make as a pro? Who knows. I don't think so, but I've been wrong once before. One thing I can tell you that I am absolutely sure of is that nobody at the college level has EVER done what that man did. Not Mike Vick, not Pat Sullivan, not Danny Wuerffel, not Tommie Frazier, not Gino Torretta, not Joe Hamilton- nobody.

I've always been slow to believe in underacheiving QB's and slow to give up on the ones who came into their own but have faded. This is based on their decision making. That's why I had absolutely no confidence in Reggie McNeal for so long but still thought he would lead A&M to some sort of miracle last year... because his junior year, he made me believe. During my sophomore year in HS, I wrote off Florida because some highly-touted, underacheiving schlub was QBing the team. Danny Wuerffel then proceeded to go down as one of the all-time greats, winning a NC my junior year. That's also why I thought Vince would crack even when he was going into the Big XII and National Championships last year. I take a while to warm up to most guys. I'm already high on McGee.

Q: Will he be a good QB?

A: I'd like to think so.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q: Will he be as good as Reggie?

A: That's not the question you should be asking. The question should be "will the team be better than it was with Reggie?" The answer is yes.

injuredinmelee
07-13-2006, 07:51 AM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
I'm going to do this in reverse order.

Caleb Hanie was a two-star prospect. McGee was a blue-chipper. Hanie was good, but McGee's about ten times the QB Hanie was...

...and Young was about ten times the QB McGee will be. That's not to slight McGee at all, that's leaving room for McGee being Big XII POY.

Will Vince make as a pro? Who knows. I don't think so, but I've been wrong once before. One thing I can tell you that I am absolutely sure of is that nobody at the college level has EVER done what that man did. Not Mike Vick, not Pat Sullivan, not Danny Wuerffel, not Tommie Frazier, not Gino Torretta, not Joe Hamilton- nobody.

I've always been slow to believe in underacheiving QB's and slow to give up on the ones who came into their own but have faded. This is based on their decision making. That's why I had absolutely no confidence in Reggie McNeal for so long but still thought he would lead A&M to some sort of miracle last year... because his junior year, he made me believe. During my sophomore year in HS, I wrote off Florida because some highly-touted, underacheiving schlub was QBing the team. Danny Wuerffel then proceeded to go down as one of the all-time greats, winning a NC my junior year. That's also why I thought Vince would crack even when he was going into the Big XII and National Championships last year. I take a while to warm up to most guys. I'm already high on McGee.

Q: Will he be a good QB?

A: I'd like to think so.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

A: That's not the question you should be asking. The question should be "will the team be better than it was with Reggie?" The answer is yes.

great post!

BTEXDAD
07-13-2006, 09:12 AM

Come on, Chris. How soon everyone forgets. After the 2004 season, Reggie was being touted by Aggies as a legitimate Heisman trophy candidate for 2005 and suddenly Mcgee is twice the QB. I saw Mcgee and Shipley beat Bellville in playoffs when they were only sophs and I knew they would be good, but let it play out. McGee has proven basically nothing on college level. You're right, let's talk in 10 yrs.

And by the way, I have been horn fan whole life, but I had son that went to A&M and I've been to a lot of games at Kyle field.
I do pull for them every game except when they play TX.

AggieJohn
07-13-2006, 09:15 AM
------------------------

exactly what i am preaching here BDR, i was extremely disappointed in reggie his senior year

wedo
07-13-2006, 09:17 AM

Dude you are smoking some serious stuff!!! Let me hit it!!!

We will see how good Mcgee is when they are playing all those baby school in non-confrence games. And when Confernce play starts lets look at his wins and loses then ok!! And if A&M beats OU or Texas then i'll shut my mouth!!! And yeah i think Mcgee is a good OB I played against in H.S. , but he will never change the out come of a game by himself!!

wedo
07-13-2006, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by BTEXDAD
Come on, Chris. How soon everyone forgets. After the 2004 season, Reggie was being touted by Aggies as a legitimate Heisman trophy candidate for 2005 and suddenly Mcgee is twice the QB. I saw Mcgee and Shipley beat Bellville in playoffs when they were only sophs and I knew they would be good, but let it play out. McGee has proven basically nothing on college level. You're right, let's talk in 10 yrs.

And by the way, I have been horn fan whole life, but I had son that went to A&M and I've been to a lot of games at Kyle field.
I do pull for them every game except when they play TX.

Finally somebody i can agree with!!!!

AggieJohn
07-13-2006, 09:25 AM
i just think that mcgee impressed the crap out of me with his abilty to take hits....vy or reggie never took hits, they just folded down when the "DID" get tackled

and no i'm not saying that i think that right now that mcgee is the athlete that vy was, but i'm saying i think he's more of a pure qb in a pure qb's role

Bandera YaYa
07-13-2006, 09:28 AM
aj, does your wife know about your McGee fetish???? :thinking: :thinking:

injuredinmelee
07-13-2006, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
i just think that mcgee impressed the crap out of me with his abilty to take hits....vy or reggie never took hits, they just folded down when the "DID" get tackled

and no i'm not saying that i think that right now that mcgee is the athlete that vy was, but i'm saying i think he's more of a pure qb in a pure qb's role

vince didnt get hit alot because he is so elusive and has great moves. Vince took some good shots over the season but nothing like McGee was taking against the horns defense. Reggie and his bird legs mae it impossible for him to be as effective in college as he was at Lufkin or wherever it was he went.

AggieJohn
07-13-2006, 09:33 AM
vince didnt get hit alot because he is so elusive and has great moves. Vince took some good shots over the season but nothing like McGee was taking against the horns defense. Reggie and his bird legs mae it impossible for him to be as effective in college as he was at Lufkin or wherever it was he went. very true, and i don't buy into the fact that vince is giong to be the next great qb in the NFL, i think he ends up being a poor mans micheal vick

BTEXDAD
07-13-2006, 09:38 AM
i just think that mcgee impressed the crap out of me with his abilty to take hits....

I personally don't think that's something you want your QB to impress you with. If that's the case, David Carr is the most impressive QB in NFL.

duckbutter
07-13-2006, 09:39 AM
Mcgee reminds me of Major Applewhite, not great in any area, but able to take the field and be a general.

AggieJohn
07-13-2006, 09:39 AM
I personally don't think that's something you want your QB to impress you with. If that's the case, David Carr is the most impressive QB in NFL. true, but at least it lets me know that if the line which has been terrible as of late at A&M continues to be terrible, then we might still be okay

olddawggreen
07-13-2006, 09:41 AM
Agreed, emerson.
Was running too straight up. He better get more elusive or as that announcer said about getting the snot knocked out of him.
It will happen a lot more.
Not as big or fast as VY and definitely not as fast and shifty as Reggie. Mcgee needs to learn to pass better and run as last resort. Hopefully A&M coaches won't run option a lot, or they'll get him hurt.

McGee knows how to pass better, sit back and watch this year. He also is a much better leader than Reggie, he will do good things:D

olddawggreen
07-13-2006, 09:58 AM
No I was not saying Mcgee was better right now. But he is only a Soph, give him a few years. All I said was Vince also had some fumbles as well as McGee and he earned his rushing yards that day. I know he is not a 4.4 guy like Vince, But Mcgee can still run a little. I can tell probably do not think much of A&M at all, but during the Maroon & White game McGee was running & throwing pretty well there too. Now this is the part where you write back and say that A&M's defense sucks so bad your grandma could play against them. All I'm saying is give the kid some credit. But I guess it don't rally matter, this debate will go on forever. You are obviously a TU fan, and I'm obviously an A&M fan. I guess we will just have wait three years to see whose the better college QB is.

I'm a life long UT fan too, but this year when UT and A & M are not playing each other, I'm an Aggie fan too. Having watched McGee play for a number of years now, and knowing the kind of person and leader he is, I definatly think the Aggies are in for some exciting seasons. He has the ability to bring out the best in his team mates.
I also beleive that if he stays healthy, he will play at the next level. McGee is very smart, he knows the game, he is driven to be the best and he cares a whole lot about others besides himself, which is the mark of a true leader. He will do fine.:D

BTEXDAD
07-13-2006, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by olddawggreen
McGee knows how to pass better, sit back and watch this year. He also is a much better leader than Reggie, he will do good things:D

The passing still not a given, but from all I've heard and seen, the team thinks much more highly of Mcgee than they ever did of reggie which probably equates into having better leadership qualities or at least a better personality.

I'd love to see that UT/A&M game have Nat championship implications in the not too distant future.
And I'd also love it if both UT and A&M beat OU about five years in a row.

olddawggreen
07-13-2006, 10:06 AM
great post!

Ditto!

hawkfan
07-13-2006, 10:35 AM
I'm a life long UT fan too, but this year when UT and A & M are not playing each other, I'm an Aggie fan too. Having watched McGee play for a number of years now, and knowing the kind of person and leader he is, I definatly think the Aggies are in for some exciting seasons. He has the ability to bring out the best in his team mates.
I also beleive that if he stays healthy, he will play at the next level. McGee is very smart, he knows the game, he is driven to be the best and he cares a whole lot about others besides himself, which is the mark of a true leader. He will do fine.:D

In the Big XII, you play each of the teams in your division, So A&m and Texas play each other every year.

olddawggreen
07-13-2006, 11:16 AM
In the Big XII, you play each of the teams in your division, So A&m and Texas play each other every year.

A year is not a year with out the Texas- Texas A&M game, what I said was that when the two teams are not playing each other, I am pulling for the Aggies also.:)

CHS_CG
07-13-2006, 12:15 PM
I'm a life long UT fan too, but this year when UT and A & M are not playing each other, I'm an Aggie fan too. Having watched McGee play for a number of years now,

yea! join the dark side!:D

big daddy russ
07-13-2006, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by duckbutter
Mcgee reminds me of Major Applewhite, not great in any area, but able to take the field and be a general.
duckbutter! There's an old face. Where you been?

And I agree with this completely. Everyone's talking about how he may or may not be a great passer, runner, etc. What I see in the kid is exactly that-- a kid. Last year, as a redshirt freshman, he was in that middle stage of maturity where the game is still slowing down but wasn't quite there yet. His reads were slow and his consistency suffered, but he was a gritty guy and proved something far more important than the idea that he is an elite QB (which he was coming out of HS-- one of the prestigous "Elite 11"). He proved that he could go out onto the field and have his team lay it all on the line for him. Reggie McNeal had every bit as much natural ability as Vince Young, but if you can't get the other 21 guys on your team to rally around you all the talent in the world is useless.

Will that translate to a bowl game this year for the Ags? That's a question I can't answer. But I know they have the right guy under center and one of those teams that just oozes talent, talent that has underacheived for the past three years.

CHS_CG
07-13-2006, 12:24 PM
duckbutter! There's an old face. Where you been?

stop it... take it up in a PM lol

Bulldog_12
07-13-2006, 12:43 PM

Will that translate to a bowl game this year for the Ags? That's a question I can't answer. But I know they have the right guy under center and one of those teams that just oozes talent, talent that has underacheived for the past three years.

Good post. I can safely say that many agree here and are hoping that McGee helps everyone to give it all. I have tried so hard to NOT be excited for this year, but I have failed.:( :D

CHS_CG
07-13-2006, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by Bulldog_12
Good post. I can safely say that many agree here and are hoping that McGee helps everyone to give it all. I have tried so hard to NOT be excited for this year, but I have failed.:( :D

me to... I think McGee will get us where we need to be. I am very excited about this upcoming year!

big daddy russ
07-13-2006, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
me to... I think McGee will get us where we need to be. I am very excited about this upcoming year!
Are you? Are you for real?

wedo
07-13-2006, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG

Where do yall need to be???

Bulldog_12
07-13-2006, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by wedo
Where do yall need to be???

Competing for Big 12 championships for starters.

wedo
07-13-2006, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by Bulldog_12
Competing for Big 12 championships for starters.

I'd say that a good step! I do root for A&M when they aren't playing Texas but, i think that they are still another year away from really competing for the Big 12 title seriously!! I think they will make a bowl game this year but only b/c of their soft non-conference games!!

Bulldog_12
07-13-2006, 05:20 PM
I'd say that a good step! I do root for A&M when they aren't playing Texas but, i think that they are still another year away from really competing for the Big 12 title seriously!! I think they will make a bowl game this year but only b/c of their soft non-conference games!!

I know it wont be this year. My prediction is a winning record this year and competing for the Big 12 the next.

AggieJohn
07-13-2006, 06:09 PM
i used to love me some major applewhite...i think though that mcgee is not great at anything but better than most at everything/......also has a great head on his shoulders

hawkfan
07-13-2006, 06:27 PM
i used to love me some major applewhite...i think though that mcgee is not great at anything but better than most at everything/......also has a great head on his shoulders

I hate UT but I was a fan Of Major Applewhite. He got a raw deal while he was at school

wedo
07-13-2006, 06:30 PM
I hate UT but I was a fan Of Major Applewhite. He got a raw deal while he was at school

Why do you hate UT?? Jealous ??

hawkfan
07-13-2006, 06:40 PM
Why do you hate UT?? Jealous ??

Nope, Ive hated UT along time before they won the NC. Just call it allegience I guess. I'm just an A&M fan. But I did want UT to win the NC for two reasons. One if any team from texas were competing in the NC I'll cheer for them. And Two, I was tired of seeing USC win.

wedo
07-13-2006, 06:44 PM
Thats Kool i though it was just for some retarted reason!!! I don't really like A&M but i do cheer for them against other teams!!!