PDA

View Full Version : Burnet, lets ROCK the Dome!

Burnetbulldog1
12-11-2002, 12:15 AM
We Burnet fans pride ourselves on being really LOUD, and I hope that this Saturday, we will be the loudest we have been all year. The boys deserve it, and I can promise you I will not be sitting during this one. The support has been good the past few weeks, but we all know we can do better. The players have expressed how this is a BIG boost to them, and getting their adrenaline pumping and taking them to the next level, allowing them to make plays beyond even them. This is a once in a lifetime high for most of these boys, and they truly deserve the BEST from their fans. So this being said, LETS ROCK THE DOME FROM START TO FINISH THIS SATURDAY, AND HELP THE BOYS WIN THE STATE CHAMPIONSHIP.

One Team One Dream!

Awesome Dawg Fan
12-11-2002, 12:23 AM
Burnet is PROUD. And we will all be very loud. Bring your throat medicine we will need it.

SintonFan
12-11-2002, 04:20 AM
You Burnet fans will do great. You guys have alot of spirit and pride. That is something many of us can learn from.
Last Saturday, I was on the GP side rooting them on. They won and some of their fans were poor sportz. I hated being on that side at the end of that game. They boo'ed the ref's after a win. The refs did not make the game close, GP did. I strive to be very impartial and fair, but this was uncalled for. Hehe, even if my wife is a huge GP fan(she graduated there).

*sigh* go GP *sigh*
beat the bluebell guys... :confused:

<small>[ December 11, 2002, 03:24 AM: Message edited by: SintonFan ]</small>

getem_dawgs
12-11-2002, 02:28 PM
You better believe all of us Burnet fans will be up and cheering come 5 on Saturday! :D Actually, you know we'll probably be already cheering when the guys show up to the dome! eek! Everyone has been doing a great job supporting the guys and everyone involved with the game! Make sure to bring your green and white pom-poms and megaphones so the guys KNOW we're behind'em ALL the WAY! :D Just like Thomas Ham said in the paper," Those fans are already insane"...let's keep it up!
:)
GO GET'EM DAWGS!!!!! TAKE STATE!

espn1
12-11-2002, 02:38 PM
Don't forget to pick up you're boat horns from walmart. SO WE CAN BE LOUD!

BIG19
12-11-2002, 02:49 PM
getem_dawgs:
Just like Thomas Ham said in the paper," Those fans are already insane!"Now Thomas Ham really is the insane one!! We love our DAWGS though!

BE LOUD and BE PROUD, but definitely be there!!

ONE TEAM, ONE DREAM
GO GREEN DAWGS!!!!

SWTdawg
12-11-2002, 02:54 PM
Sorry but I heard no artificial noise makers would be allowed in the dome and that includes boat horns. We'll be loud enough anyways for our dogs though.