PDA

View Full Version : Been A long time again

SnyTigBaseB07
07-11-2006, 01:12 PM
Crap you guys, i havent gotten to get on the DL in months i've missed all my cool football homies, or w/e you wanna call yourselves, hopefully i'll stick around for longer this time, last time i came back after a lengthy hiatus i was only on for like 3 days, well good to be back !

Week 0 is on the way = D are you excited!?

Cameron Crazy
07-11-2006, 01:19 PM
We are all glad you are back.

Snyder_TigerFan
07-11-2006, 01:22 PM
Welcome back.

So were you indeed out the entire baseball season or did you get to come back for part of the season? It was a good season for them, looking forward to next year!

Adidas410s
07-11-2006, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by Cameron Crazy
We are all glad you are back.

+1

SnyTigBaseB07
07-11-2006, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
Welcome back.

So were you indeed out the entire baseball season or did you get to come back for part of the season? It was a good season for them, looking forward to next year!

I was out the whole season, but im healed and ready to go next season

i predict that i will win atleast 90 percent of the games i pitch, or so i hope, i just know that this is my year to blow people away, and i have every bit of determination and intention of making this season the best season weve ever had

Snyder_TigerFan
07-11-2006, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by SnyTigBaseB07
I was out the whole season, but im healed and ready to go next season

i predict that i will win atleast 90 percent of the games i pitch, or so i hope, i just know that this is my year to blow people away, and i have every bit of determination and intention of making this season the best season weve ever had

:thumbsup:

Sweetwater Red
07-11-2006, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by SnyTigBaseB07
Crap you guys, i havent gotten to get on the DL in months i've missed all my cool football homies, or w/e you wanna call yourselves, hopefully i'll stick around for longer this time, last time i came back after a lengthy hiatus i was only on for like 3 days, well good to be back !

Week 0 is on the way = D are you excited!?

You better start posting...you got a mustang in your rear-view
mirror. :D

pirate44
07-11-2006, 01:29 PM
welcome back :clap:

SnyTigBaseB07
07-11-2006, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
You better start posting...you got a mustang in your rear-view
mirror. :D

Haha trust me, once i get back into the habit of posting, i'll keep going

but its good to have to competition to keep me on my toes, lol