PDA

View Full Version : Downlow Awards Poll...

Adidas410s
07-11-2006, 12:57 PM
I need help deciding how to do the awards. BDR is going to send me the nominees and how many nominations they received. Should I base my odds off of the number of nominations...or on my own personal opinion???

DISCLAIMER - THE ODDS ARE FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY AND SHOULD NOT BE USED AS A STANDARD FOR WHICH TO PLACE ANY WAGERS, MONETARY OR OTHERWISE.

pirate44
07-11-2006, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
DISCLAIMER - THE ODDS ARE FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY AND SHOULD NOT BE USED AS A STANDARD FOR WHICH TO PLACE ANY WAGERS, MONETARY OR OTHERWISE.[/COLOR]

plus, who in their right mind would take such bets?

email me at youreasucker@givemeyourmoney.com

Cameron Crazy
07-11-2006, 01:01 PM
You should win the award for who posts the most polls on the board "The Poll Poster Award".:D

big daddy russ
07-11-2006, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
I need help deciding how to do the awards. BDR is going to send me the nominees and how many nominations they received. Should I base my odds off of the number of nominations...or on my own personal opinion???

DISCLAIMER - THE ODDS ARE FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY AND SHOULD NOT BE USED AS A STANDARD FOR WHICH TO PLACE ANY WAGERS, MONETARY OR OTHERWISE.
I think you should go with a mix of the two. Only 10 or 15 people have sent in nominations, but I'd be willing to bet a lot more will get in on the action when they actually see some names up there.

Start off using the number of nominations, then look at the pecking order and shuffle it around a little to make it look a little more like you want it... at least that's my opinion.