PDA

View Full Version : Whats going on in Sealy

punt
07-09-2003, 03:34 PM
Last year I thought the Tigers were suppose to be one year away from getting back to their powerhouse ways. Now I hear from someone very close to the program that they will struggle not to finish last in district. Didn't they have lots of returning players? He says Bellville and Navasota will walk all over everybody and Columbus will make the 3rd team for playoffs. What do you think??

Bellville22
07-09-2003, 09:35 PM
I find that hard to believe. Sealy was the best team to not make the playoffs last year. They return several starters and should compete very well. I look for Bellville to repeat as District Champs, and I do see Navasota as the second, perhaps the other way around. But I don't see Sealy having a problem holding 3rd, possible higher if things fall the right way.They should have a good squad, solid line, and a great RB in Andrus. They're not gonna go away, they'll compete year in and year out.

the tigers are back
07-09-2003, 09:51 PM
Oh my... it's about 51 days and counting before the kick off begins. Well i see that everybody likes to pick on sealy tigers, but thanks for you'll opinion; because everybody is entitled to their on opinion, but i want you'll to know that we are hoping to win dist. this year and rather you want to beleive it or not, and i hope this year don't be like last year we let the money play before the real athelete's.When we played bellville i already predicted that game and it came out just like i said it would, and the reason why i knew we had to stop the passing game of bellville in order to win, but as you know we didn't do the job; and i say it again if we can stop the passing game bellville will go down, but on the other hand we must work on our passing game this year and we have some new contenders this year so look out for us.If we can take it to the air than andrus can get in the endzone at least 3 times this year, and say bull don't get upset out this post now, we all have our opinion's and this one is mine good luck bellville and sealy. eek! :mad:

the tigers are back
07-09-2003, 10:00 PM
Oh yeah... guess what i know you wanna know what :cool: we got in stored for the offenders, but you will see in due time. I know that nobody could have told you that lie "PUNT", but just to let you in on a little portion of the tigers; we are returning 9/offensive starters and 9/defensive starters we are in good shape, but i must admitt we still looking to fill travis williams shoes and man it's not easy; so there you have a sneak preview of the mighty tigers rahhhhhh.

Phil C
07-10-2003, 08:17 AM
Hey the Tiger your post before the last one had one of the greatest longest sentences I have seen posted. For such a great sentence I have decided to give you a five and as you know I either give fives or don't rate anyone at all per personal policy. I hope it helps give you another star.

punt
07-10-2003, 04:11 PM
Hey, Tigers are Back. I am just a fan of the game and have always kept up with Sealy. I have no one in school at any school in your district. It is no lie what I posted. I was pretty surprised when the person close to the program told me seriously that Sealy probably would not be a contender this year. Personally, I would like to see you guys play hard and make the playoffs. Sealy has lots of tradition. Don't miss English class, you might need it when your football days are over.

LG05
07-10-2003, 09:46 PM
i dont think they will be much of a contender this year

turbostud
07-11-2003, 05:07 PM
lol, his posts are classic.

Old Cardinal
07-11-2003, 05:20 PM
You know, I sat chatting with a Coach of 35 years, between ballgames, this morning and he was saying their are many schools in Texas where the classroom teachers are warned, "No football player will make anything lower than a "C" in this school system!". I think football is great, but it should be of lesser importance than academics.

the tigers are back
07-11-2003, 07:16 PM
I see everyone enjoy's my long sentences, but i don't be worrying about nothing like that. Just as long as i get my point across ;and get you boy's upset that's all that matters to me. You'll act as if im taking a {ENGLISH TEST}. Don't worry i know the TIGERS are on a lot of minds. LGO5 whatever your name is; to be honest lagrange cats meow don't have a chance this year , when you'll step in the house of pain. :rolleyes:

Bellville22
07-12-2003, 01:38 PM
the tigers are back:
but i don't be worrying about nothing like that. :Couldn't resist, just had to give everyone another look at this, flat out hilarious.

And Tiger, we don't ask perfect grammar of you, no one types perfect on this thing, but your point would come across much more clearly if we weren't busy laughing at your typing.

Do we need to get Matthew328 or Jacket2000 to repost the Hooked on Phonics website?

FormerBellvilleBrahma
07-12-2003, 02:10 PM
I still think Sealy will have a tough time getting into the play-offs, I know a lot of people in Sealy and most, go to the games and most of them say the Tigers will not be any better this year, and that comes from Sealy fans!
Good luck to Austin Co. Bellville and Sealy!!!

LG05
07-12-2003, 10:32 PM
<small>[ July 12, 2003, 10:36 PM: Message edited by: LG05 ]</small>

LG05
07-12-2003, 10:33 PM
the tigers are back:
I see everyone enjoy's my long sentences, but i don't be worrying about nothing like that. Just as long as i get my point across ;and get you boy's upset that's all that matters to me. You'll act as if im taking a {ENGLISH TEST}. Don't worry i know the TIGERS are on a lot of minds. LGO5 whatever your name is; to be honest lagrange cats meow don't have a chance this year , when you'll step in the house of pain. :rolleyes: i think the outcome will be the same as last year, I hope they play better than they have been in 7 on 7 :rolleyes: