PDA

View Full Version : District V Champions

DaHop72
07-10-2006, 12:41 AM
Congrats to the Snyder 9-10 years old All-Stars. They went undefeated in the Region V tounament held in Snyder and completed in Abilene. They went undefeated through out the tournament and will know advance to the sectional tournament this week at The Colony. This is a great bunch of boys and about half of them also represented Snyder in the National Little Dribblers tournament. Good luck guys.

eagles_victory
07-10-2006, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Congrats to the Snyder 9-10 years old All-Stars. They went undefeated in the Region V tounament held in Snyder and completed in Abilene. They went undefeated through out the tournament and will know advance to the sectional tournament this week at The Colony. This is a great bunch of boys and about half of them also represented Snyder in the National Little Dribblers tournament. Good luck guys. I still remember that thriller yall played against that Fire team i cant remember where they were from somewhere down south it was a great game though.

DU_stud04
07-10-2006, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Congrats to the Snyder 9-10 years old All-Stars. They went undefeated in the Region V tounament held in Snyder and completed in Abilene. They went undefeated through out the tournament and will know advance to the sectional tournament this week at The Colony. This is a great bunch of boys and about half of them also represented Snyder in the National Little Dribblers tournament. Good luck guys.

congrads, good luck at the colony!:clap:

Snyder_TigerFan
07-10-2006, 07:10 AM
Congrats to the 9-10 year olds (as well as their parents). I've been keeping up with them, they're doing great! Keep it up boys!

Tiger Baseball
07-10-2006, 09:31 AM
Great group of kids! Good Luck!

44INAROW
07-10-2006, 09:37 AM
Way to go guys.......... :clap: :clap: