PDA

View Full Version : It's good to finally be back!

SintonFan
07-07-2006, 12:37 PM
After a week off the low(for the most part) I can't help but stop shaken cuz I was jones'in for the low. :eek: ;)

Blastoderm55
07-07-2006, 12:39 PM
Welcome back.

I can relate after a typical weekend. I get the shakes real bad. :nerd:

pirate44
07-07-2006, 12:39 PM
:clap:
good to have ya back SF. it hasnt been as exciting without you. i hope you stayed dry.

DaHop72
07-07-2006, 12:44 PM
Welcome back SintonFan:clap::clap:

SintonFan
07-07-2006, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
:clap:
good to have ya back SF. it hasnt been as exciting without you. i hope you stayed dry.
I am now, but after all that rain and mud... bleck. I don't wanna see a muddy road again, ever. I get to go home tonight for the first time in three weeks. It's fairly dry up there in SA I heard. I'm soooooooo excited
BTW, the business did ok but I was dissapointed none from the downlow looked us up. Oh well, they were prolly busy posting on the low.;) Also in St. Paul, all my business came from 4x4's, and not by choice... lol

Ranger Mom
07-07-2006, 12:48 PM
Heck...Governor Perry proclaimed Midland County a "disaster area" because of the drought.....there were NO fireworks allowed AT ALL!! I felt sorry for the people that were running the firework stands.

I didn't know that though...we shot a few!:D

Maroon87
07-07-2006, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
After a week off the low(for the most part) I can't help but stop shaken cuz I was jones'in for the low. :eek: ;)

I hear ya..I was off the D-Low all last week while I was on vacation. Glad to be back that's for sure.:)

SintonFan
07-07-2006, 12:55 PM
Thanks for the kind words yall.:)
Good to see you back on m87.:)

pirate44
07-07-2006, 01:14 PM
I am now, but after all that rain and mud... bleck. I don't wanna see a muddy road again, ever. I get to go home tonight for the first time in three weeks. It's fairly dry up there in SA I heard. I'm soooooooo excited
BTW, the business did ok but I was dissapointed none from the downlow looked us up. Oh well, they were prolly busy posting on the low.;) Also in St. Paul, all my business came from 4x4's, and not by choice... lol
sorry bout that, but payday wasnt till today and we've been doing kitchen renovations. needless to say ive been broke :(

pirate4state
07-07-2006, 01:14 PM
BTW, the business did ok but I was dissapointed none from the downlow looked us up. :o I don't even know where your stand is!

SintonFan
07-07-2006, 01:32 PM
lol
Don't worry yall. It was so wet idda had to use sweeties 4x4 to pull yall out.;)
The important thing is that I'm finally dry and my feet don't look like industrial sized dates anymore. lol
:)

Phil C
07-07-2006, 01:53 PM
Welcome back and keep posting!

SintonFan
07-07-2006, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Welcome back and keep posting!
Yes GawdFather!
I'll comply with your orders...:clap: