PDA

View Full Version : Life

KTJ
07-07-2006, 01:45 AM
Do you ever just sit back and just ponder about life? You know, the "why are we hear" aspect of it?

There are so many questions about life that I have that no one, except God, can answer. It's just weird.

big daddy russ
07-07-2006, 09:18 AM
Yep.

Snyder_TigerFan
07-07-2006, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by KTJ
Do you ever just sit back and just ponder about life? You know, the "why are we hear" aspect of it?

There are so many questions about life that I have that no one, except God, can answer. It's just weird.

Have you been drinking?;)

Tiger Baseball
07-07-2006, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan

Its awful early for that! http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_7_3.gif

Bullaholic
07-07-2006, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by KTJ

Deep stuff, KTJ....Catch me offline and I would enjoy discussing philosophy with you. It is one of my "passions"---especially to discuss with young people, but such discussions can get a bit "lengthy" for a board to handle.

One short example---I was always moved by the scene in the "Roots" series when Kunta Kinte's father held him up soon after his birth at arms length to the heavens and said---"Behold....the only thing greater than yourself."

Adidas410s
07-07-2006, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
One short example---I was always moved by the scene in the "Roots" series when Kunta Kinte's father held him up soon after his birth at arms length to the heavens and said---"Behold....the only thing greater than yourself."

true...true...

KTJ
07-07-2006, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan

No alcohol. But I had just drank a Monster and stayed up until 4AM filling out online job apps and sending out resumes and cover letters.

:(

CalallenWildcat
07-07-2006, 10:05 AM
Right after I read this thread, I read this on another message board:

The following post is actually on the topic of the "Off-Topic Discussion" forum, so, therefore, I suppose that it doesn't actually belong in this forum after all...or does it? In fact, what does belong in an "Off-Topic Discussion" forum? How can people engage in discussions that are not on some topic? Why were such things not considered by this post's author upon creation of said forum? Do we need another name for this forum, or are the great contributors to this board unfazed by this paradox?

:D

Big Papa
07-07-2006, 01:01 PM
Life is like my fav cereal

big daddy russ
07-07-2006, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by CalallenWildcat
Right after I read this thread, I read this on another message board:

:D
ROFL. We even talk about World Cup Soccer on here. We're just a bunch of Commies.

CalallenWildcat
07-07-2006, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
ROFL. We even talk about World Cup Soccer on here. We're just a bunch of Commies.

But what does "Off-Topic discussion" mean? Why does it exist? :D

Bullaholic
07-07-2006, 01:32 PM

Cal....If the truth were admitted---"Off-Topic discussion" is used by some to mean---"Anything that I didn't post, or anything that is not of interest or benefit to me."

SintonFan
07-07-2006, 01:34 PM
Have you ever seen a thread named "Off- Topic discussion" in the Off- Topic discussion section? And clicked on that thread? Woah... Dude.
That's deep!

CalallenWildcat
07-07-2006, 01:35 PM
http://www.5atexasfootball.com/forum/vB/showthread.php?t=8446

SintonFan
07-07-2006, 01:40 PM
http://www.5atexasfootball.com/forum/vB/showthread.php?t=8446
Gotcha! Them's my favorite types of topics.;)