PDA

View Full Version : 3aDownlow Flag

eagles_victory
07-06-2006, 01:31 PM
are we having the 3adownlowflag and taking it to a game each week this year?

Ranger Mom
07-06-2006, 01:33 PM
I think CHS_CG and pirate4state were talking about doing something.

I opted out of doing it again....I still have the one I made with all it's signatures (in fact, Stanggirl07 signed it when she was at my house over the 4th).....don't really know what to do with it!

eagles_victory
07-06-2006, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I think CHS_CG and pirate4state were talking about doing something.

I opted out of doing it again....I still have the one I made with all it's signatures (in fact, Stanggirl07 signed it when she was at my house over the 4th).....don't really know what to do with it! Put it in the 3adownlow hall of fame and why did you oupt out on us :D

pirate4state
07-06-2006, 01:35 PM
I had ordered a jersey and then we figured out it wouldn't work. The kind that would work are too expensive. :( Plans are still up in the air, but I'll try and work something out.

pirate44
07-06-2006, 01:37 PM
i vote for the Official 3A Downlow "Sheet of Notebook Paper". i volunteer paying for it.

pirate4state
07-06-2006, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
i vote for the Official 3A Downlow "Sheet of Notebook Paper". i volunteer paying for it. that would so get lost! NEXT!

pirate44
07-06-2006, 01:57 PM
jersey would be great. but since there was a problem, the shirt & flag were good ideas. i didnt get to sign either, so hopefully Sinton will see it (whatever it may be) more.

Ranger Mom
07-06-2006, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
Put it in the 3adownlow hall of fame and why did you oupt out on us :D

Well...I made the flag last year...and frankly, it just wasn't any fun without Jason!

That was "our" project the year before...and after it was flagnapped for a while and then sent to hurricane Ritaland to sit in limbo for a while....my heart just wasn't in it anymore!

It shouldn't have made me mad, because I asked for opinions....but I accidently put 3-A on the flag instead of 3A and some people said I should do another one.....that irritated me for some reason....and I remember others not liking the fact that I sent it to Jason (since he was ROM)....but other's got to sign it while he had it.

I don't even remember who I was aggravated with now.....but I decided then that the whole "flag" business left a bad taste in my mouth and I wasn't gonna stress over it again!
:p

pirate4state
07-06-2006, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
jersey would be great. but since there was a problem, the shirt & flag were good ideas. i didnt get to sign either, so hopefully Sinton will see it (whatever it may be) more. I have the shirt so I can bring it with me to the bowling night or whatever we decide on. :)

eagles_victory
07-06-2006, 02:03 PM
i think i should get it for Palestine Fairfield in week 10 when we make it lol

Emerson1
07-06-2006, 02:03 PM
Well...I made the flag last year...and frankly, it just wasn't any fun without Jason!

That was "our" project the year before...and after it was flagnapped for a while and then sent to hurricane Ritaland to sit in limbo for a while....my heart just wasn't in it anymore!

It shouldn't have made me mad, because I asked for opinions....but I accidently put 3-A on the flag instead of 3A and some people said I should do another one.....that irritated me for some reason....and I remember others not liking the fact that I sent it to Jason (since he was ROM)....but other's got to sign it while he had it.

I don't even remember who I was aggravated with now.....but I decided then that the whole "flag" business left a bad taste in my mouth and I wasn't gonna stress over it again!
:p
Well now that person who was crying about jason having the flag has volunteered, so I don't think there will be a problem like that again.

Ranger Mom
07-06-2006, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I have the shirt so I can bring it with me to the bowling night or whatever we decide on. :)

So you weren't able to cancel the order afterall?

pirate4state
07-06-2006, 02:29 PM
So you weren't able to cancel the order afterall? Well it all worked out b/c the one I ordered was "out of stock" once they charged my card. :rolleyes:

Ranger Mom
07-06-2006, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Well it all worked out b/c the one I ordered was "out of stock" once they charged my card. :rolleyes:

Ahhh....you are talking about the "shirt" from 2 years ago....I get it now!! :doh: :doh:

3afan
07-06-2006, 03:01 PM
... it just wasn't any fun without Jason!

that could be solved rather easily ..... :cool:

CHS_CG
07-06-2006, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
that could be solved rather easily ..... :cool:

oo i know how pick me pick me!!!

AP Panther Fan
07-06-2006, 05:07 PM
What's to solve? He never left nor did his brother... right, Emerson1?

Let them do the flag again....whatever! Pirate4State, I wouldn't volunteer for JACK!:mad:

Sweetwater Red
07-06-2006, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan

Let them do the flag again....whatever! Pirate4State, I wouldn't volunteer for JACK!:mad:

I'm sensing some bad blood here...:thinking: .

AP Panther Fan
07-06-2006, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
I'm sensing some bad blood here...:thinking: .

No, it's just a ridiculous game that continues to be played.:nerd:

Emerson1
07-06-2006, 05:17 PM

Well it wasn't jason nor whoever his brother is that had a huffy puff when he got the flag, even though without jason there would of never been a shirt/flag. No one asked you to volunteer, so don't worry about it.

I think someone needs a bandaid :weeping:

AP Panther Fan
07-06-2006, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1 I think someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed. :weeping:

Not at all, just counting the days....what's that old saying about history having a way of repeating itself? ;) :D

AP Panther Fan
07-06-2006, 05:25 PM
or there is the one about good things come to those that wait.....:thinking:

Sweetwater Red
07-06-2006, 05:28 PM
or there is the one about good things come to those that wait.....:thinking:

Now I'm sensing some one talking in riddles...:D .

AP Panther Fan
07-06-2006, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
No one asked you to volunteer, so don't worry about it.

I'm not, have a good evening!~

Ranger Mom
07-06-2006, 06:20 PM
Dang it!! I got this all started over again and I didn't even mean to!!

I didn't target how I felt towards any one person, heck, I didn't even remember who I let (key word here....LET) make me feel bad. How I felt at the time was MY problem and no one elses...so I don't blame anyone but me!

I was and am completely over it...I just answered eagles_victory question as to why I "opted" out.

What was posted upset someone earlier and I have apologized, I never meant to make this an issue.

I am human though, and I guess I just didn't think about what I posted when I posted it....I just gave my reasons as asked....never mentioned a name, never called anyone out (frankly, there was more than one person who felt this way).....and even if I had thought about it, still wouldn't have, because as far as I'm concerned, it was an over and done with deal.

eagles_victory
07-06-2006, 11:32 PM
The way I see it the flag was Jasons idea and even though he was rommed he still has a right to it since there would be no flag without Jason.

Rm spent her money worked her butt off to make the flag then people complain o i dont like it she should re do it. Or why is she sending it to him he doesnt deserve it. If you didnt make the flag I dont think you have a right to complain about how it looks or who she sends it to. but thats just my two cents on the matter

CalallenWildcat
07-06-2006, 11:43 PM
Does it matter what happened last year? Move on. RM just stated that she doesn't want to run it this year, and said that someone else will have to take care of it.

That being said, any volunteers?