PDA

View Full Version : I havent heard anything about celina, How do ya'll think they'll be?

GwoodRanger#4
05-30-2003, 04:41 PM
The tradition there is awesome, and I know they lost there first game in forever last year against Dangerfield (It was a Fluke), I was just wondering if they'll be as stong this year....

Keith7
05-30-2003, 10:01 PM
they will end up 2nd in district and go to the small school bracket and get beaten in the 2nd round again by Dangerfield..

Remember that

PPHSfan
05-30-2003, 10:05 PM
Keith7:
they will end up 2nd in district and go to the small school bracket and get beaten in the 2nd round again by Dangerfield..

Remember thatSo I guess that means Gainesville is going to take 3rd in District? :D

GwoodRanger#4
05-30-2003, 10:54 PM
I dont know much about celina, but I do know I wouldnt underestimate them!! I dont see Dangerfield being as good this year, Their win against Celina was a fluke, I dont believe that if they had played again they could beet them agian. I just dont see dangerfield being as good... And if they are, They will meet up w/ Midland Greenwood AGAIN, and they will get beet by Midland Greenwood AGAIN.

REMEMBER THAT!

vet93
05-30-2003, 11:46 PM
GR#4...I would like to see the Rangers have another good year...try not to paint a bullseye on your chests before the season even starts. I don't think that you are doing anyone a favor unless you are trying to start something on purpose to get bulletin board material...Don't make me send RangerMom over to give you a talkin to.

GwoodRanger#4:
I dont know much about celina, but I do know I wouldnt underestimate them!! I dont see Dangerfield being as good this year, Their win against Celina was a fluke, I dont believe that if they had played again they could beet them agian. I just dont see dangerfield being as good... And if they are, They will meet up w/ Midland Greenwood AGAIN, and they will get beet by Midland Greenwood AGAIN.

REMEMBER THAT!wink wink wink :p

Ranger Mom
05-31-2003, 09:12 AM
GwoodRanger#4,

This early in the year I wouldn't underestimate anyone. They are all working for the same thing the Rangers are. Some will achieve that goal and some won't. IT IS NOT A GIVEN!!!

IMO, the Rangers need to keep their egos in check, and play like they did last year - one game at a time. Don't look ahead to the 2nd or third play-off game or one of those "underestimated" teams may bite you in the butt. (Crane - 2001)

I think each player needs to read and apply Vet93's post "The C's of a True Champion" - it is a classic.

I guess what I am trying to say is, KEEP IT REAL. Don't let last years season go to your heads. We have a lot more people gunning for us this year, and we have to play EVERY game like it is our LAST game!

GO RANGERS!!!!!!!!!

Gobbla2001
05-31-2003, 09:18 AM
How was the game a fluke?

vet93
05-31-2003, 09:28 AM
Great post RangerMom...I was just funnin a little with GR#4. It some ways it is harder to repeat a season like last year because of some of the factors that you mentioned. Greenwood certainly has the tools to do it though. Good luck in the upcoming season GR#4 (except for week 0... wink )

Keith7
05-31-2003, 12:04 PM
PPHSfan:

Keith7:

Remember thatSo I guess that means Gainesville is going to take 3rd in District? :D I think you made a typo and put that Gainesville is goin to take third.. because that is pilot point's spot...

Old Tiger
06-01-2003, 02:43 PM
Celina is always pretty tough. I see them making D2 bracket.

Keith7
06-01-2003, 07:41 PM
Old Tiger:
Celina is always pretty tough. I see them making D2 bracket.it would be amazing if they didnt make the the D2 bracket considering they are the smallest school in 3A