PDA

View Full Version : Huffman-Hargrave

Old Cardinal
07-17-2003, 06:37 PM
The third largest enrollment in 22-3A, H-H is loaded with returning offense. They won 2, lost 5 in District play, last season...I would think they will be competitive this season, agumenting the defense with some of the JV- that went 9-1. The 8th & 9th grade last year looked strong. Given a programming building emphasis Coaching staff and a few crucial wins to cause a little excitement, and they just might catch fire. They have four good defensive linemen back and if some of the younger skilled players are Coached and coordinated as a team- they could gel by District play.

BH_146
07-17-2003, 07:31 PM
I agree with you that the Falcons do have the experience to improve on last year's performance. Their challenging again this year will be containing the outside on defense. If they can do that, then Huffman might slip in at the 3rd spot.

By the way, on the JV record, Huffman had one loss? Splendora had one loss? And I know BH did not have any. Some how this doesn't seem to add up.

Bobkat
07-17-2003, 09:12 PM
Didn't Huffman's head coach leave? I think I read that somewhere. Orangefield gets them right out of the gate, at their place. Should be a good one.

Old Cardinal
07-18-2003, 09:19 PM
Yes H-H has a new Coach.... BobKat, does OF play then on a Saturday night? Could you give us the time & dates for Orangefield scrimmages and Preseason games? Thank you

<small>[ July 18, 2003, 09:22 PM: Message edited by: Old Cardinal ]</small>