PDA

View Full Version : Interesting little incident on the way home

injuredinmelee
07-03-2006, 11:57 PM
from work at 11;20 ( only 14 hours today). This car passes me and soemone throws something at my car. I bust a quick U and follow them for ever until they finally give up and pull into a parking lot. Had a little discussion with the 4 boys inside and helped the driver fix his passenger side mirror. I felt like it was about to fall off so I helped him with removing it and depositing on his lap so he didnt forget where it was. Punk Kids. I used to do the same dumb crap. Wish someone would have chased me down... lol

Cameron Crazy
07-04-2006, 12:04 AM
lol!!!

DU_stud04
07-04-2006, 03:15 AM
haha nice one

pirate44
07-04-2006, 08:26 AM
nice of you to help him with his mirror. lucky for you they didnt have a gun.

Tiger Baseball
07-04-2006, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by pirate44
nice of you to help him with his mirror. lucky for you they didnt have a gun.

very true, good thing you wasn't in ft worth :D

wildstangs
07-04-2006, 09:45 AM
Wow...do you know how much that cost me to fix that thing!

Ranger Mom
07-04-2006, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by wildstangs

My daughter backed in the order podium thing at Sonic and broke mine.....mirror only. I had to replace the ENTIRE thing.

The Chevy house wanted to charge me $225 for the new one....I got online and found one for $58.50 and bought it there.

They are expensive and I was shocked to find out you couldn't just replace the broken mirror!

injuredinmelee
07-04-2006, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by wildstangs

I guess they should have thought about that before they started jacking with people.

Ranger Mom
07-04-2006, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
I guess they should have thought about that before they started jacking with people.

LOL!! I bet they will think twice next time!

wildstangs
07-04-2006, 10:10 AM

Haha...I was trying to act like that was me last night....Guess I didnt use my words right...What did they throw at you anyways?

Emerson1
07-04-2006, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
My daughter backed in the order podium thing at Sonic and broke mine.....mirror only. I had to replace the ENTIRE thing.

The Chevy house wanted to charge me $225 for the new one....I got online and found one for $58.50 and bought it there.

They are expensive and I was shocked to find out you couldn't just replace the broken mirror!
My mom did that same thing at the sonic in waco, backing out she hit a pole on the right side. Only had to replace the broken mirror part though.

eagles_victory
07-04-2006, 10:39 AM
from work at 11;20 ( only 14 hours today). This car passes me and soemone throws something at my car. I bust a quick U and follow them for ever until they finally give up and pull into a parking lot. Had a little discussion with the 4 boys inside and helped the driver fix his passenger side mirror. I felt like it was about to fall off so I helped him with removing it and depositing on his lap so he didnt forget where it was. Punk Kids. I used to do the same dumb crap. Wish someone would have chased me down... lol IMO thats a little over the top you expect something like that out of kids ( not that that makes it right) but breaking there mirror i dont care if it was about to fall off that makes you no better then them. Your lucky they didnt try to jump on you.

GreenMonster
07-04-2006, 10:45 AM
maintain your COMPOSURE!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

This is my interpretation of what Phil C would say about this incident.

Sweetwater Red
07-04-2006, 10:52 AM
I have a rear-view mirror story. Can I share it? Thanks.:D

I was up here at work. There was a huge thunderstorm moving
in from the west with golf ball size hail. Everybody starts leaving
work to go park their unpaid for cars under shelter. Well, I didn't
think it was going to be that bad. I did pull my Jeep up close to
the building with the front facing east against the building to
protect the wind shield (alot more expensive than a mirror). Well,
the storm passed and I went outside and the only damage was
the driver's side rear-view mirror, completely shattered.:(

I wondered if I would have been better off leaving it parked as it
was.:thinking:

Ranger Mom
07-04-2006, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
IMO thats a little over the top you expect something like that out of kids ( not that that makes it right) but breaking there mirror i dont care if it was about to fall off that makes you no better then them. Your lucky they didnt try to jump on you.

LOL!! I've met injured (and he was happy at the time, thank goodness) and he is a big man.

If he was mad....I don't know if four snot-nosed punks COULD have taken him!

eagles_victory
07-04-2006, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
LOL!! I've met injured (and he was happy at the time, thank goodness) and he is a big man.

If he was mad....I don't know if four snot-nosed punks COULD have taken him! they could of meleed him and injuried him :D

Sweetwater Red
07-04-2006, 11:38 AM
they could of meleed him and injuried him :D

:clap:

OOH! OOH! I just tied you with this post. I just saw that:D

DaHop72
07-04-2006, 01:01 PM
from work at 11;20 ( only 14 hours today). This car passes me and soemone throws something at my car. I bust a quick U and follow them for ever until they finally give up and pull into a parking lot. Had a little discussion with the 4 boys inside and helped the driver fix his passenger side mirror. I felt like it was about to fall off so I helped him with removing it and depositing on his lap so he didnt forget where it was. Punk Kids. I used to do the same dumb crap. Wish someone would have chased me down... lol You da MAN:D :D

DOS EQUIS
07-04-2006, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
I have a rear-view mirror story. Can I share it? Thanks.:D

I was up here at work. There was a huge thunderstorm moving
in from the west with golf ball size hail. Everybody starts leaving
work to go park their unpaid for cars under shelter. Well, I didn't
think it was going to be that bad. I did pull my Jeep up close to
the building with the front facing east against the building to
protect the wind shield (alot more expensive than a mirror). Well,
the storm passed and I went outside and the only damage was
the driver's side rear-view mirror, completely shattered.:(

I wondered if I would have been better off leaving it parked as it
was.:thinking:

Forget the side mirror!!!!!! you need to fix the driver side window motor, and the passenger door motor and rear passenger door motor. It needs to be done before the Wichita Falls game :)

Sweetwater Red
07-04-2006, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by DOS EQUIS
Forget the side mirror!!!!!! you need to fix the driver side window motor, and the passenger door motor and rear passenger door motor. It needs to be done before the Wichita Falls game :)

Yeah, that is what you were supposed to do. Not blow the fuse
to my windshield wipers. Thanks though.:D

injuredinmelee
07-04-2006, 02:29 PM
IMO thats a little over the top you expect something like that out of kids ( not that that makes it right) but breaking there mirror i dont care if it was about to fall off that makes you no better then them. Your lucky they didnt try to jump on you.

I was in the perfect mood for that kinda action. they might have kicked the crap out of me however.

pirate44
07-04-2006, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Tiger Baseball
very true, good thing you wasn't in ft worth :D
i dont think horses have side-view mirrors:D ;)