PDA

View Full Version : Hey Wtx_Coach

Loboes03_10
11-12-2003, 07:38 PM
Thanks for your support of the Loboes. Alot of people thought they could not win district but I guess they proved those people wrong. As for something Ranger_Mom said in an earlier post about the Monahans fans "booing" at half time; I guess it was real classy by the Greenwood fans to write GREENWOOD in blue shoe polish all over the side of the Monahans bus as the girls defeated Greenwood in volleyball the next day. And just as a question: why were the Greenwood fans "booing" after the game was over? Just because Monahans had not defeated them in a long time... or was it because they felt cheated? Our guys played a hell of a game and they deserved everything that night. Greenwood came into the game thinking they were gonna walk all over Monahans but it all came out in the wash.

GHS ranger05
11-12-2003, 07:44 PM
we might have had a rough night but we still lost. it's too bad that monahans is in div. 1. it would sure be nice to show you that monahans can't do it again.

Loboes03_10
11-12-2003, 07:58 PM
I guess we will have to show you next year we can beat y'all again. Our big rivalry use to be against Pecos but now it's more toward Greenwood because they are being too cocky.

Ranger Mom
11-12-2003, 09:15 PM
I haven't gotten on here and been cocky. Someone said something about being spoiled because our fans booed the refs, I just said Monahans booed too, so are they also spoiled??

Monahans has a good team, I have NEVER taken anything away from ya'll!!

Buckeye80
11-12-2003, 09:21 PM
Ah Ranger Mom, look at the children arguing. They are soooo cute! Oozoo booboo, oozoo booboo doodoo...... wink wink wink

Buckeye80
11-12-2003, 09:23 PM
Did anyone else notice that Loboes03 and GHS05 are only "1" member number apart.....hmmmmmm! Interesting, isn't it?

Greenwood Teach
11-12-2003, 10:18 PM
Let's don't get whiney about the competitive spirit that was wound real tight that night. I remember that both sides of the stands were booing the refs!

Ranger Mom
11-12-2003, 10:22 PM
Greenwood Teach:
Let's don't get whiney about the competitive spirit that was wound real tight that night. I remember that both sides of the stands were booing the refs!WOW....we are getting quite a few Ranger Fans on here these days!!

Welcome - I was on here alone FOREVER!!!

THE BEAR
11-12-2003, 10:28 PM
I go for the spirit of the game and all else is just fun. If lobo-10 wants a rival he can have it but he had better play the game with the intent on having a good time and enjoying the sport. Good luck to both teams on this weekend.

Greenwood Teach
11-12-2003, 10:30 PM
There are many of the Ranger football players that I remember from Kindergarten. It's kinda neat to see how they have grown up!

lobo12
11-12-2003, 10:30 PM
ranger mom, you have never showed a cocky attitude towards me. you have done nothing but congradulate me and treat me with respect, and i hope i have done the same. i guess both sides were out of line because there were bad calls on both sides. anyway good luck to the rangers, and we would love to play again because it would be a great game. GOOD LUCK

Ranger05
11-12-2003, 10:31 PM
whats up bro good luck friday night i'll be there

Ranger Mom
11-12-2003, 10:41 PM
lobo12:
ranger mom, you have never showed a cocky attitude towards me. you have done nothing but congradulate me and treat me with respect, and i hope i have done the same. i guess both sides were out of line because there were bad calls on both sides. anyway good luck to the rangers, and we would love to play again because it would be a great game. GOOD LUCKYes, you have been VERY respectful. Good luck to ya'll Friday night. We still haven't decided between the Monahans/Snyder game or the Kermit/Sweetwater game. I know alot of the players plan on watching Monahans!!

Go kick some Snyder booty!!!

lobo12
11-12-2003, 10:50 PM
thanks, and tell the players to sit on our side because we could use the support of the district. you should come watch us too, and me our qb and the rest of the players say thanks and you RULE!!!!!!!!!!1

Ranger Mom
11-12-2003, 10:53 PM
Believe me....we ALL want Monahans to win!!

GO LOBOES - BEAT THE TIGERS!!!

mtownqb09
11-13-2003, 12:43 AM
Ranger Mom I play for Monahans and I am really good friends with Lobo12...I have read some of your posts about Monahans and stuff and I enjoy reading them...The Rangers have a good shot at doing what they did last year one more time but this time I know Dawson wont miss..We'd take yall as fans anytime because we were accepted by the Greenwood fans when we went and watched yall play against Andrews... Thanks a lot and dont even worry about Merkel....One last thing...The guy that yells HERE COME THEM RANGERS when they run out of the run through is awesome....That is just plain awesome...Good Luck and Tear em up

GWOOD
11-13-2003, 08:20 AM
mtownqb09:
Ranger Mom I play for Monahans and I am really good friends with Lobo12...I have read some of your posts about Monahans and stuff and I enjoy reading them...The Rangers have a good shot at doing what they did last year one more time but this time I know Dawson wont miss..We'd take yall as fans anytime because we were accepted by the Greenwood fans when we went and watched yall play against Andrews... Thanks a lot and dont even worry about Merkel....One last thing...The guy that yells HERE COME THEM RANGERS when they run out of the run through is awesome....That is just plain awesome...Good Luck and Tear em upMy wife and I set about four rows above the Monahans players at the Greenwood/Andrews game. I have to tell you we were really impressed. A lot of kids get away from their teachers, parents, etc.--the people who know them well--and are out of control & disrespectful. You guys were different. You watched the game, had fun, and we did notice that you'll had a lot of conversations with some of the Greenwood students in the stands. Somebody's doing something right over there.

lobo12
11-13-2003, 05:19 PM
thank you, the greenwood students were very accepting of us at the andrews game