PDA

View Full Version : Grub kills lizard then dies

Gobbla2001
07-02-2006, 12:27 PM
Gobbla2001's House - A Geko lizard believed to be named Pancho has died.

Saturday night why everyone lay sleeping the lizard decided to eat a grub. Having no fork or knife, the lizard decided to eat the grub hole. The grub, using its chubby techniques succeeded in choking the lizard to death, but the grub was unable to free itself.

The grub later died at around 11 a.m. Central Time.

"It's the damndest thing I've ever seen down there!" said Gobbla2001. "I mean lizards can't eat without dyin'? Something has got to be done bout these here killer grubs I guarantee it."

Authorities are still trying to establish a motive in this case. It is believed that the grub could have actually been trying to eat the lizard's tongue.

Gobbla2001 says that isn't possible. "The grub aint gunna eat the lizard's tongue, stupid authorities. They know what's going on down here, the grub tricked the lizard into biting on it and planned on choking it because it thought it could escape after the lizard bit the big one, no punn intended. These grubs need to be dealt with before there are no more lizards left."

Citizens are warned to keep a close eye out for the so-called killer grubs.

---

seriously, this was the strangest thing I've ever seen... guess the lizard got the last laugh though bwahahaha