PDA

View Full Version : Doctor's Order July 1, 2006

TheDOCTORdre
07-01-2006, 08:06 PM
The Doctor is back in Texas, El Paso to be exact, but nonetheless Texas. And I thought I would stop by and say hi. The summer is going great in New Mexico and some awesome stuff has happened at the camp I'm working at. The staff that I work with is a lively bunch to say the least. Believe it or not high school rivalries cross state boundaries when Colonial Baptist church from Snyder, Texas, came to New Mexico for church camp, it was fun to have some Texas high school football talk for at least a week. It was also awesome to see that even though a high school rivalry runs deep, a common love for Christ binds even the most hated of rivals. One month down and one left to go, of course I have 11 days of starting a week from today in which I will prolly take a trip down to SA and Austin along with some stop along the way including Odessa and Sweetwater. But back to the order for the day, and that is live life to the fullest because you never know where life could take you or throw at you. The 2nd week of me being in NM i was in a wreck cuz my brakes went out, although no one was hurt, it could have been a lot worst if someone hadnt been looking out for me, so just remeber everyday is a blessing and you should live it to its fullest.

Take care folks
-The Good Doctor

mustang04
07-01-2006, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
The 2nd week of me being in NM i was in a wreck cuz my brakes went out,

....u sure your contact didnt "POP" out of your eye????:thinking: ......

:D

TheDOCTORdre
07-01-2006, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by mustang04

haha real funny reg, but no I actually have documented proof from an automotive repair shop that my brakes did indeed go out, and it really wasnt too funny that I hit a guard rail with a few hundred foot drop off on the other side of the guard rail

Chris Hart
07-01-2006, 08:30 PM
The Doctor is back in Texas, El Paso to be exact, but nonetheless Texas. And I thought I would stop by and say hi. The summer is going great in New Mexico and some awesome stuff has happened at the camp I'm working at. The staff that I work with is a lively bunch to say the least. Believe it or not high school rivalries cross state boundaries when Colonial Baptist church from Snyder, Texas, came to New Mexico for church camp, it was fun to have some Texas high school football talk for at least a week. It was also awesome to see that even though a high school rivalry runs deep, a common love for Christ binds even the most hated of rivals. One month down and one left to go, of course I have 11 days of starting a week from today in which I will prolly take a trip down to SA and Austin along with some stop along the way including Odessa and Sweetwater. But back to the order for the day, and that is live life to the fullest because you never know where life could take you or throw at you. The 2nd week of me being in NM i was in a wreck cuz my brakes went out, although no one was hurt, it could have been a lot worst if someone hadnt been looking out for me, so just remeber everyday is a blessing and you should live it to its fullest.

Take care folks
-The Good Doctor Investing your time and talent into someone else's eternity, is to be commended D. Dre. People who are willing to sacrifice and do such things to help others find Christ are getting to be few and far between in today's society. I hope you're enjoying yourself, be sure you will be blessed for your efforts. Kudos to you!:clap:

mustang04
07-01-2006, 09:16 PM
haha real funny reg, but no I actually have documented proof from an automotive repair shop that my brakes did indeed go out, and it really wasnt too funny that I hit a guard rail with a few hundred foot drop off on the other side of the guard rail

haha...dude...i know what it is to be close to death...ur talkin to someone who was less than 10-15 minutes of it at one point...but im glad you are alright:) call me when ur in s'water again..if im not workin ill take ya out to eat we can catch up on things and talk about the good ole days of the "union" haha

DU_stud04
07-01-2006, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by mustang04

hahahahaha, good times:)