PDA

View Full Version : So I might be getting a new car...

Blastoderm55
07-01-2006, 10:38 AM
Because some idiot plowed into mine while I was watching Superman Returns. :mad: A couple of kids from Kennedy were driving home from the Beeville theater after watching Click (first mistake) and took the turnaround on the 181 frontage road to go back to the nearest gas station.

Well, the driver decided to showboat, took the turnaround too fast, disregarded the yield and lost contro, drove into our yard and went airborn upon hitting the driveway and pummled my car near the top of the tire and driver's side fender. My dad saw the whole thing.

He and the kids (sis and cus) had just returned from Sonic. He said the guys were lucky they didn't flip from overcorrecting, and they were close to wrapping that little fiberglass car around a tree that my car was parked under.

This would be the second time that some idiot has plowed into that section of my car, leaving it a total loss. At least I wasn't in this time, I suppose. :mad:

District303aPastPlayer
07-01-2006, 10:41 AM
we are glad that you are safe... what kind of car was it?

Blastoderm55
07-01-2006, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
we are glad that you are safe... what kind of car was it?

Its a high performance machine. Truly a pimp mobile. A merlot 93 Chrysler New Yorker with velvet seats. But now its fender is obliterated and the passenger's side front tire is all wango. :(

District303aPastPlayer
07-01-2006, 10:48 AM
hahahaha, you said wango... anyway... id try to keep the velvet seats...

big daddy russ
07-01-2006, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by Blastoderm55
Its a high performance machine. Truly a pimp mobile. A merlot 93 Chrysler New Yorker with velvet seats. But now its fender is obliterated and the passenger's side front tire is all wango. :(
ROFL.

Hey, I'm just glad to hear everyone's OK. Let us know what you decide on.