PDA

View Full Version : What Does Your Team Supply You With?

tigerpride_08
06-30-2006, 09:49 PM
let me rephrase myself...besides the obvious of what they hand out...what special items do you give out...like i put we get Under Amour tops and socks and i forgot to metion game cleats

bullfrog_alumni_02
06-30-2006, 10:46 PM
um...idk what LW supplies now, but they used to give us shoulder pads, a helmet, thigh, knee, hip and tail bone pads to go into our football pants, a pair of cleats, socks, jock strap, a shirt to go under the pads...um, tape, pre-wrap, footballs to play with, a place to practice and play our home games, a bus to get us to the away games, varsity got fed on all away games before the game, a locker with combo lock, showers, soap for the showers and sinks, weightroom, laundry done nightly on all uniform stuff, a bag with a lumber on a cluip to id who's stuff is who's, im sure there is more stuff, but i cant really htink of it, im also sure you werent wanting that indepth of a list...oh well. you get what you pay for, right?

Fal44
06-30-2006, 10:59 PM
Besides all the pads,helmets,cleats..etc they give us under amour shirts

smustangs
06-30-2006, 11:59 PM
after the uniforms u get practice cleats game cleats and detach mud cleats socks and ua tops

Cameron Crazy
07-01-2006, 12:34 AM
Nice we get under armour all stuff and just thats it..

Ranger Mom
07-01-2006, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by Cameron Crazy
Nice we get under armour all stuff and just thats it..

I really don't understand this question. There are schools that don't provide you with helmets and pads??

The only thing I remembered furnishing myself when my boys played was gloves...everything else was included.

Oh yeah...I bought a "cowboy collar" (?) for one of my sons.

smustangs
07-01-2006, 10:50 AM
o i forgot some of our gloves were provided too, and anyone who wore a cowboy collar had that provided and i had a shoulder brace provided

Gobbla2001
07-01-2006, 03:34 PM
Like the sign says "We furnish everything but guts"... but sometimes they gave you those too...

c-town_balla
07-01-2006, 04:04 PM
besides all equipment we get nike pro shirts, game cleats, practice cleats, and gloves and if you ask for em' you get these $.02 maroon wrist band that last mabey two games

Old Tiger
07-01-2006, 04:39 PM
Nike everything...

tigerpride_08
07-01-2006, 05:56 PM
yea they make us wristbands too...i forgot also to say they sell us Under Amour skull caps for like $10 though...

injuredinmelee
07-01-2006, 11:46 PM
Lockers with locks in the lockerroom? You should be able to trust your teammater! Macarthur might remember a guy a couple fo years older than us that used to hang money from the front of his doorless locker just daring anyone to take it.

Gobbla2001
07-02-2006, 09:10 AM
ttt

Fish's mom
07-02-2006, 09:50 AM
They pretty supply everything but the gloves here too. There are some stuff you have to ask for like cowboy collars or rib protectors but they have them. know because after three days in hospital I requested a rib protector for my son when he was in JH. But he hasn't used one in a couple seasons. I believe the only thing that my son wants this year that the school doesn't provide is a new rib protector that's built into your under armor. Oh, and we just bought new cleats but for camps and 7 on 7, not for regular season.