PDA

View Full Version : Mechanic vs Doctor

UPanIN
06-30-2006, 04:25 PM
A mechanic was removing a cylinder head from the motor of a BMW when he spotted a well-known heart surgeon in his shop. The mechanic shouted across the shop, "Hey Doc can I ask you a question?" The surgeon walked over to the mechanic and the mechanic said, "So Doc look at this engine, I opened it's heart, took the valves out, repaired the damage and put it back together and when I finished it runs like new.

So how come I get such a small salary and you get the big bucks when we basically do the same work?"

The surgeon leaned over and whispered, "Try doing it with the motor running."

pirate44
06-30-2006, 04:30 PM
haha:clap: i was telling myself earlier, "self, the downlow needs a good joke today". thanks

DU_stud04
06-30-2006, 04:33 PM
haha, nice....workin on a bmw engine...cant be payed that bad.

LH Panther Mom
06-30-2006, 04:34 PM
:clap: :clap: :D Hahaha!

Speaking of BMW's....anyone have some extra $$$ lying around you can send me so I can get one? :kiss: :inlove: I can get a heck of a deal....

Cameron Crazy
06-30-2006, 06:11 PM
BMW's are a very nice car but i think a chevy is betta

DU_stud04
06-30-2006, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by Cameron Crazy
BMW's are a very nice car but i think a chevy is betta

chevy or bmw.....id go with the bmw engine, pays more and less people are certified on those engines...compared to your ford/chevys

pirate44
06-30-2006, 06:59 PM
as much as i love german engineering, ill take a mustang over a bmw any day. God bless America

DU_stud04
06-30-2006, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
as much as i love german engineering, ill take a mustang over a bmw any day. God bless America

ill take an old mustang(or the new generation) any day as well.

LH Panther Mom
06-30-2006, 07:03 PM
I don't really want one. It was just very ironic that I received an email at work about super discounts on BMW's for our employees a minute or so before I read this. ;)

pirate44
06-30-2006, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
ill take an old mustang(or the new generation) any day as well.
that old design of the originals is so perfect and timeless. the new ones are gorgeous. of all the new vehicles that have a throwbak look, ford did the best with the mustangs. i love their design of all their rims. what a choice to make

DU_stud04
06-30-2006, 07:09 PM
that old design of the originals is so perfect and timeless. the new ones are gorgeous. of all the new vehicles that have a throwbak look, ford did the best with the mustangs. i love their design of all their rims. what a choice to make

ford did outstanding with the "throwback" and it is one of my favorites. its like seeing an old black and white photo digitaly fixed and added color. the old design is still my favorite, really fond of the fastbacks. wanting to find a 67 fastback as a project. no luck yet:(

pirate44
06-30-2006, 07:49 PM
ford did outstanding with the "throwback" and it is one of my favorites. its like seeing an old black and white photo digitaly fixed and added color. the old design is still my favorite, really fond of the fastbacks. wanting to find a 67 fastback as a project. no luck yet:(
the 66 is my dream project, but a 67 fastback would be awesome.:thumbsup:

my dad had a marina blue 66 chevelle ss396. redwall tires and all. he traded it in long before i was born. but just looking at the pics, i have always wanted to get one to fix up
http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/76/66chevelle0lh.jpg

DU_stud04
06-30-2006, 08:29 PM
the 66 is my dream project, but a 67 fastback would be awesome.:thumbsup:

my dad had a marina blue 66 chevelle ss396. redwall tires and all. he traded it in long before i was born. but just looking at the pics, i have always wanted to get one to fix up
http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/76/66chevelle0lh.jpg

AHHHH ::starts beating chest:: if i had a time machine that only worked once, i would go back with a few thousand and jjust pick up all of my dream cars. i would have loved to grow up in the 70, the chevelle, the mustang, the camero, corvette,gto, charger,....i could go on.

pirate44
06-30-2006, 08:38 PM
AHHHH ::starts beating chest:: if i had a time machine that only worked once, i would go back with a few thousand and jjust pick up all of my dream cars. i would have loved to grow up in the 70, the chevelle, the mustang, the camero, corvette,gto, charger,....i could go on.
at night i think of things like that, and it puts me to sleep quickly and with a smile on my face :D

DU_stud04
06-30-2006, 11:01 PM
at night i think of things like that, and it puts me to sleep quickly and with a smile on my face :D

it makes me upset:(