PDA

View Full Version : Top 3A Playoff Contenders 2000-2005

maroonpirate04
06-30-2006, 03:17 PM
Soon I'll be putting together the Class 3A Top Playoff Contenders :) Can't wait to hear all the unhappy comments:D
But remember it only the teams who made into the playoffs since 2000 and stayed in Class 3A all those years who haven't drop or moved up in the realignment. All their season records will be combined to see who has the top spot, and don't matter how far they went into the playoffs

Txbroadcaster
06-30-2006, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by maroonpirate04
Soon I'll be putting together the Class 3A Top Playoff Contenders :) Can't wait to hear all the unhappy comments:D
But remember it only the teams who made into the playoffs since 2000 and stayed in Class 3A all those years who haven't drop or moved up in the realignment. All their season records will be combined to see who has the top spot, and don't matter how far they went into the playoffs

I think how far they make it should matter..you could have a team that goes 9-1, 10-0 every year cause of week schedule and district, but then get knocked out round one...and then another team be a 7-3, 6-4 team but always goes deep..Numbers not always say who is best.

District303aPastPlayer
06-30-2006, 03:45 PM
in theory they would have the same number of wins... and it would show how far they got.... if i'm not mistaken, the list also shows how deep they got, how many times...