View Full Version : Scary Stuff

44INAROW
06-30-2006, 11:04 AM
**notice where these guys are from :rolleyes:
that's the only comment I will make

The Victoria Advocate - http://TheVictoriaAdvocate.com
(10:57 a.m.): Police say two men ran woman off the road, then raped her

Friday, June 30, 2006

GROESBECK, Texas (AP) - A Central Texas woman was recuperating at a Temple hospital after she reported being run off a rural road, kidnapped and then raped and beaten by her abductors, authorities said.
The 18-year-old woman was in stable condition Thursday following surgery. She had walked and crawled a half-mile to find help after her abductors left her for dead along a highway early Wednesday morning, authorities said.

"She spent more than two hours in hell," Limestone County Sheriff Dennis Wilson said.

Wilson said Javier Guzman Martinez, 17, and Noel Darwin Hernandez, 22, both of Mexia, had been arrested for the crime and were charged Thursday with aggravated assault and aggravated kidnapping.

The suspects began following the woman late Tuesday night as she left Mexia, about 40 miles east of Waco, where she was visiting friends, authorities said. The suspects did not know the woman.

The woman told investigators she was driving at about 2:30 a.m. Wednesday on a state highway toward her home in a Limestone County town when a car rammed her sport utility vehicle and forced her off the road, Wilson said.

The woman told investigators that the men forced her into their car, and then drove around rural county roads while they sexually assaulted, stabbed and beat her, Wilson said.

The woman said the men left her about a mile south of Coolidge in a ditch, where she pretended to be dead until they left, Wilson said. She then found help at a nearby trailer.

Dena Lincoln said the woman, covered in blood, came to her trailer door at about 4:30 a.m.

"I will never, as long as I live, get that look that was on her face out of my mind," Lincoln said. "She kept saying, 'I'm going to die. I'm going to die.' I told her, 'No, honey, you are going to be all right. We are going to get you some help.'"

The woman was flown by helicopter to a Temple hospital with numerous cuts and stab wounds, including an injury that endangered one eye, Wilson said.

Wilson said investigators canvassed the area on Wednesday with the description of the suspects given by the women.

Officers found Martinez at his Mexia residence. Wilson said he confessed to the incident and told officers of Hernandez's involvement. U.S. Marshall's tracked Hernandez to a Waco bus station, where he was arrested Wednesday night.

Martinez was being held in the Limestone County Jail while Hernandez was to be transferred to Limestone County from McLennan County, officials said. Wilson said both men are apparently in the United States illegally and will be held without bond on immigration charges. Hernandez is from Honduras, and Martinez is from Mexico, Wilson said.

eagles_victory
06-30-2006, 11:14 AM
omg thats only like 20 miles from here. We go to Mexia like every week its the only Wal Mart near here I just picked my Texas Football up there Monday.Hits close to home and what do you mean notice where these guys are from with the eye roll?

Blastoderm55
06-30-2006, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
omg thats only like 20 miles from here. We go to Mexia like every week its the only Wal Mart near here I just picked my Texas Football up there Monday.Hits close to home and what do you mean notice where these guys are from with the eye roll?

Both assailants are illegal immigrants.

LH Panther Mom
06-30-2006, 11:16 AM
what do you mean notice where these guys are from with the eye roll?
Read the last paragraph. ;)

eagles_victory
06-30-2006, 11:19 AM
Sadly this doesnt really suprise me

Blastoderm55
06-30-2006, 11:20 AM
A truly aweful story. Such a young woman, a child basically, who'll live with this for the rest of her life. Her pain has only begun. She'll have to get a blood test to make sure she didn't contract a disease from those animals, and she'll have to go through the discomfort of a morning-after pill so that she doesn't wind up pregnant with a bastard child. Just horrible.

Sweetwater Red
06-30-2006, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
**notice where these guys are from :rolleyes:
that's the only comment I will make

The Victoria Advocate - http://TheVictoriaAdvocate.com
(10:57 a.m.): Police say two men ran woman off the road, then raped her

Friday, June 30, 2006

GROESBECK, Texas (AP) - A Central Texas woman was recuperating at a Temple hospital after she reported being run off a rural road, kidnapped and then raped and beaten by her abductors, authorities said.
The 18-year-old woman was in stable condition Thursday following surgery. She had walked and crawled a half-mile to find help after her abductors left her for dead along a highway early Wednesday morning, authorities said.

"She spent more than two hours in hell," Limestone County Sheriff Dennis Wilson said.

Wilson said Javier Guzman Martinez, 17, and Noel Darwin Hernandez, 22, both of Mexia, had been arrested for the crime and were charged Thursday with aggravated assault and aggravated kidnapping.

The suspects began following the woman late Tuesday night as she left Mexia, about 40 miles east of Waco, where she was visiting friends, authorities said. The suspects did not know the woman.

The woman told investigators she was driving at about 2:30 a.m. Wednesday on a state highway toward her home in a Limestone County town when a car rammed her sport utility vehicle and forced her off the road, Wilson said.

The woman told investigators that the men forced her into their car, and then drove around rural county roads while they sexually assaulted, stabbed and beat her, Wilson said.

The woman said the men left her about a mile south of Coolidge in a ditch, where she pretended to be dead until they left, Wilson said. She then found help at a nearby trailer.

Dena Lincoln said the woman, covered in blood, came to her trailer door at about 4:30 a.m.

"I will never, as long as I live, get that look that was on her face out of my mind," Lincoln said. "She kept saying, 'I'm going to die. I'm going to die.' I told her, 'No, honey, you are going to be all right. We are going to get you some help.'"

The woman was flown by helicopter to a Temple hospital with numerous cuts and stab wounds, including an injury that endangered one eye, Wilson said.

Wilson said investigators canvassed the area on Wednesday with the description of the suspects given by the women.

Officers found Martinez at his Mexia residence. Wilson said he confessed to the incident and told officers of Hernandez's involvement. U.S. Marshall's tracked Hernandez to a Waco bus station, where he was arrested Wednesday night.

Martinez was being held in the Limestone County Jail while Hernandez was to be transferred to Limestone County from McLennan County, officials said. Wilson said both men are apparently in the United States illegally and will be held without bond on immigration charges. Hernandez is from Honduras, and Martinez is from Mexico, Wilson said.

OK after reading this I think I need to vomit.

The sad part is that they can't be given the death penalty.

Do you think 40 or 50 years in prison is going to reform these guys?

It'll just make them worse.:(

eagles_victory
06-30-2006, 11:23 AM
This is horrible even for Mexia the town has a horrible reputation for things like this. But this is by far the worst ive heard.

Emerson1
06-30-2006, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by Blastoderm55
Both assailants are illegal immigrants.
Doesn't suprise me, the 2 that shot the kid in the eye with the paintball gun probably were to.

Ranger Mom
06-30-2006, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
OK after reading this I think I need to vomit.

The sad part is that they can't be given the death penalty.

Do you think 40 or 50 years in prison is going to reform these guys?

It'll just make them worse.:(

Maybe so.....

I hope they are raped, tortured and beaten every day of those 40 to 50 years.

Sick bastards doesn't even come close to summing up what I feel about slime like that!!

eagles_victory
06-30-2006, 11:26 AM
The girl was my age and I know a lot of girls from Mexia I hope it wasnt someone I know :mad: :(. Her being in Coolidge shes lucky there was a house that close bc theres nothing around that area

Phantom Stang
06-30-2006, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Maybe so.....

Sick bastards doesn't even come close to summing up what I feel about slime like that!!
ditto

Sweetwater Red
06-30-2006, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Maybe so.....

Or atleast, ended up with light bulbs and Mayonaise jars in
unmentionable places:mad: .

GOFOR2
06-30-2006, 11:38 AM
This is horrible even for Mexia the town has a horrible reputation for things like this. But this is by far the worst ive heard.

How could it affect Mexia's reputation? These idiots are from foreign soil, and deserve to be tortured just as bad if not worse.
Cover the S.O.B.s in honey and thrown them into a fire ant bed.

Blastoderm55
06-30-2006, 11:38 AM
Or atleast, ended up with light bulbs and Mayonaise jars in
unmentionable places:mad: .

And the authorities should allow the girl and her family, Dad especially, to do the ass-reaming.

CHS_CG
06-30-2006, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by Blastoderm55
And the authorities should allow the girl and her family, Dad especially, to do the ass-reaming.

there would be nothing in this world to stop my dad from whooping some @$$ if that happened to me.

maroogreen
06-30-2006, 03:56 PM
I agree. I want to vomit, also. Rapists don't fare well in prison. Here's hoping there's a Helman's jar with their names on it. I remember when aggravated rape was a death penalty offense--why can't we bring that back?

DU_stud04
06-30-2006, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
Doesn't suprise me, the 2 that shot the kid in the eye with the paintball gun probably were to.

whats that supposed to mean? why are you so quick to assume such a thing? terrible, ever if you are right.

Sweetwater Red
06-30-2006, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
whats that supposed to mean? why are you so quick to assume such a thing? terrible, ever if you are right.

Search and read some of his posts. The word Nazi comes to mind.:(

DU_stud04
06-30-2006, 04:14 PM
Search and read some of his posts. The word Nazi comes to mind.:(

nazi would be a nice term. i might have a few others.