PDA

View Full Version : do you have a 4 day weekend?

lostaussie
06-30-2006, 09:39 AM
whats everybody got planned. myself, i have to work on monday and then be off tuesday. bass tournament tomorrow. i need to win some cash:D sunday probably have the grill fired up. :thumbsup:

lepfan
06-30-2006, 09:41 AM
I think we will hit the sand with the 4 wheelers and then try to tank the river...if it is flowing

Adidas410s
06-30-2006, 09:48 AM
I'm flying to Lubbock (thank you Southwest Airlines Fun Fares) to see one of my good friends. Will probably play golf at Rawls tomorrow and then he has passes at some country club there. Driving to Albuquerque Sunday evening and playing at Kaa-Po Ridge on Monday (it's the #1 course in New Mexico and a Top 20 Public Course in the US) before going to see the Goo Goo Dolls in concert that night. Then...it's drive back to Lubbock and fly back to Dallas on Tuesday...and work on Wednesday! :(

Snyder_TigerFan
06-30-2006, 09:53 AM
Goo Goo Dolls? I didn't know they were still around. I saw them in a concert in Lubbock with Bush and No Doubt. Guess that was about 10 years ago. Dang.

Adidas410s
06-30-2006, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
Goo Goo Dolls? I didn't know they were still around. I saw them in a concert in Lubbock with Bush and No Doubt. Guess that was about 10 years ago. Dang.

Yeah...they put out a new album recently. My buddy that I am going with saw them right when you did I guess. It was in Odessa with Bush...that's funny. We figured we would give it a shot.

BreckTxLonghorn
06-30-2006, 09:59 AM
I got a 4 day weekend, but so many options...hmm, I believe I have a poll coming on....

GOFOR2
06-30-2006, 10:02 AM
VEGAS Baby!

pirate44
06-30-2006, 10:03 AM
i have to work monday , but i get tuesday off. saturday we are going to spend the late afternoon at mustang island. its great that time of day. as for the 4th, we dont have plans. we'll take it day by day

underware
06-30-2006, 10:04 AM
Nope, come in on Monday, off on Tuesday, come in the rest of the week.

44INAROW
06-30-2006, 10:31 AM
4 DAYS OFF - that's what's been keeping me going for the last 2 weeks............ heading to Rockport for a day adventure and probably hang around the house the rest of the time. Vacation in 3 weeks - YIPEE :D

GOFOR2 - you staying on the strip or downtown? We stayed downtown (Golden Nugget) a couple weeks ago and had a great time - We did venture to the WYNN and checked it out.. One shop there had a pair of shorty tennis socks for $350 - JEEZ some folks have way too much money and far to little sense :rolleyes:

Ranger Mom
06-30-2006, 10:39 AM
I have a 4 day weekend.....had a big family get together planned all out.

My best friend (and sister-in-law) got a call her mom is having emergency heart surgery, so she flew to Florida. The BBQ was supposed to be at her house!

Now I don't have any plans for the weekend and my "hanging out" partner is out of town!!:( :( :(

I guess I will break down and do some much needed house cleaning (cleaning out closets, drawers....all the good stuff)!

44INAROW
06-30-2006, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

I guess I will break down and do some much needed house cleaning (cleaning out closets, drawers....all the good stuff)!
that sucks......... but dirty drawers are not a good thing...............have fun :D

LH Panther Mom
06-30-2006, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
that sucks......... but dirty drawers are not a good thing...............have fun :D
:doh: :doh: I really don't want to say what I thought when I read this.....saw RM's "surgery", then "dirty drawers". Not a good mental picture. :devil:

4-day weekend! WOOHOO!!!!! I've worked overtime (sometimes 15-20 hrs over) for the last 3 months, so this is going to be heaven. Then a week vacation in the middle of July. :)

GOFOR2
06-30-2006, 11:42 AM
GOFOR2 - you staying on the strip or downtown? We stayed downtown (Golden Nugget) a couple weeks ago and had a great time - We did venture to the WYNN and checked it out.. One shop there had a pair of shorty tennis socks for $350 - JEEZ some folks have way too much money and far to little sense :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]

Staying at Bally's, and gonna play some golf. 1 day at Las Vegas National and another outside of town at Tuscany. Want to check the WYNN too. Looking forward to some fine cuisine as well. No Lunch or Dinner Buffets here.

bullfrog_alumni_02
06-30-2006, 11:57 AM
i have a 17 day weekend...except i have gaurd duty on sunday at like 1230 inthe morning :( ohwell. im leaving very shortly after that...YAY