PDA

View Full Version : Paintball!!

mustang04
06-29-2006, 09:48 PM
does anybody on here play paintball besides me???? i just got done buying a $600 gun and $110 loader online....im STOKED about it comming in, thats why i did next day delivery haha

if you do play, tell me what kin of gun you use...i have an Indian Creek bushmaster, but i just bought a Smart Parts SHOCKER...i LOOOOVE paintball:D

SintonFan
06-29-2006, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
does anybody on here play paintball besides me???? i just got done buying a $600 gun and $110 loader online....im STOKED about it comming in, thats why i did next day delivery haha

if you do play, tell me what kin of gun you use...i have an Indian Creek bushmaster, but i just bought a Smart Parts SHOCKER...i LOOOOVE paintball:D
I paid $150 for my Marlin 30-30, and a fake one sells for $600?
Reg, you must be very serious about paintball to pay that kind of money.

mustang04
06-29-2006, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
I paid $150 for my Marlin 30-30, and a fake one sells for $600?
Reg, you must be very serious about paintball to pay that kind of money.
a fake one??? what do u mean????

SintonFan
06-29-2006, 10:03 PM
Doesn't a paintball gun fire paint pellets? lol And paintball is used for fake wargames, right? I don't want to seem negative toward paintball but they use an airpowered "fake" gun, right?
I was very interested in this in the early 90's but never had the time to play it. :)

Pmoney
06-29-2006, 10:10 PM
i have a Pirahna BL VF i got it for 150 3 or 4 yrs ago

mustang04
06-29-2006, 10:11 PM
Doesn't a paintball gun fire paint pellets? lol And paintball is used for fake wargames, right? I don't want to seem negative toward paintball but they use an airpowered "fake" gun, right?
I was very interested in this in the early 90's but never had the time to play it. :)

the adrenaline rush is WORTH IT!!!!!!!! man i love it...its more fun than hunting by far:)

mustang04
06-29-2006, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by Pmoney
i have a Pirahna BL VF i got it for 150 3 or 4 yrs ago

one of my friends had a pirahna back in the day

Emerson1
06-29-2006, 10:14 PM
I played once. I only got hit 3 times out of 7 games. Twice in the same knee then once on my trigger finger. I would love to play again but its to expensive.

SintonFan
06-29-2006, 10:18 PM
the adrenaline rush is WORTH IT!!!!!!!! man i love it...its more fun than hunting by far:)
With climbing on 300 foot towers a job of yours, you get an adrenaline rush from this?:confused:

Bulldog_12
06-29-2006, 10:20 PM
Tippman A-5

Cameron Crazy
06-29-2006, 10:30 PM
No its not dont ever bash hunting "yeah we are going around shooting each other when our parents taught us not to when we were younger"..nice one buddy

mustang04
06-29-2006, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by Cameron Crazy
No its not dont ever bash hunting "yeah we are going around shooting each other when our parents taught us not to when we were younger"..nice one buddy

thats about the stupidest comment ive ever heard

DU_stud04
06-29-2006, 10:42 PM
does anybody on here play paintball besides me????

for fun, i got a cheap 20 doller one from walmart. ive shot a few people from the 3rd floor. its quite funny:D my friend has one and we played in the hallway. kinda fun and hard NOt to get hit. long hallway, but very narrow. for a face shield i use a jason mask with some chemistry goggles. hahaha

thats about the extent of my paintball playing.

mustang04
06-29-2006, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
for fun, i got a cheap 20 doller one from walmart. ive shot a few people from the 3rd floor. its quite funny:D my friend has one and we played in the hallway. kinda fun and hard NOt to get hit. long hallway, but very narrow. for a face shield i use a jason mask with some chemistry goggles. hahaha

thats about the extent of my paintball playing.

rube...u are one ghetto mescan haha:clap:

DU_stud04
06-29-2006, 10:45 PM
rube...u are one ghetto mescan haha:clap:

haha, u know it, you can come play with us anytime you want. that is if you want to get owned....hahahaha:clap: :D :D

mustang04
06-29-2006, 10:49 PM
haha, u know it, you can come play with us anytime you want. that is if you want to get owned....hahahaha:clap: :D :D

its ON!:D

i still cant get over Cameron Crazy's comment.... growing up, kids are taught not to play with guns because they wont know the difference between a real one of fake one and accidentally might harm or kill someone thinkign it was a fake gun...but c'mon....me a 20 year old...pretty sure i know not to run around shooting real guns at people...thats why i play paintball..so i can unload on ppl who get on my nerves on the paintball field...maybe we should play each other sometime

DU_stud04
06-29-2006, 10:52 PM
its ON!:D

i still cant get over Cameron Crazy's comment.... growing up, kids are taught not to play with guns because they wont know the difference between a real one of fake one and accidentally might harm or kill someone thinkign it was a fake gun...but c'mon....me a 20 year old...pretty sure i know not to run around shooting real guns at people...thats why i play paintball..so i can unload on ppl who get on my nerves on the paintball field...maybe we should play each other sometime

but what about the story from yesterday....the 22 and 21 yearold who shot and killed that 12 yer old kid......with a paintball gun loaded witha screwdriver???? come on reggie, you gotta think about these things....

ii thoguht better of you reggie:D

mustang04
06-29-2006, 10:53 PM
but what about the story from yesterday....the 22 and 21 yearold who shot and killed that 12 yer old kid......with a paintball gun loaded witha screwdriver???? come on reggie, you gotta think about these things....

ii thoguht better of you reggie:D

first of all..they are stupid
you dont jam objects into a barrel on ANY gun....i know that

(i wont lie tho...i have launched M-60's from my paintball gun before...was AWESOME haha)

DU_stud04
06-29-2006, 10:54 PM
first of all..they are stupid
you dont jam objects into a barrel on ANY gun....i know that

(i wont lie tho...i have launched M-60's from my paintball gun before...was AWESOME haha)

haha, yea im planning on going to the firework warehouse this weekend.....always wanted to try that out:D

mistanice
06-29-2006, 11:14 PM
I used to play a few years back. I had a spyder, forgot which model, but it was realllllllllllllllly fun. Especially when its 20 vs 20. Well in east texas, we have the woods to play in, set up with various objects to hide behind.

I got creative one day and showed up with some "Military Smokes" from the fireworks stand and lit 5 while playing, bad idea, there was a burn ban, and the leaves were catching on fire.

SintonFan
06-29-2006, 11:47 PM
haha, yea im planning on going to the firework warehouse this weekend.....always wanted to try that out:D
We can play...;)

DU_stud04
06-30-2006, 01:05 AM
We can play...;)

sweet!

3afan
06-30-2006, 04:04 AM
cant believe they show paintball on ESPN - those guys crack me up, they think they're commandos or something

DU_stud04
06-30-2006, 05:41 AM
Originally posted by 3afan
cant believe they show paintball on ESPN - those guys crack me up, they think they're commandos or something

id rather watch that than poker or dominoes,.....those 2 need a new channel...like pbs

WOS1
06-30-2006, 09:14 AM
I have 3 Tippmann A-5's: 2 with the E-grip and flatline barrels, one with the response trigger.

We play every Sunday on my back property and we have a total blast. You're right, it is an incredible adrenaline rush and it's VERY good exercise. Only draw back is getting flanked by someone you don't see who has an automatic (which we all do) and getting pelted with 15 paintballs before you even know what's happening. Anyone who hasn't tried it... should.

lepfan
06-30-2006, 09:39 AM
A lot of the kids up here have the air soft guns....the shoot the soft pellets. They run all over town having wars. Remember, I live in a very small town. The police now have a policy if you are shooting someone who does not have possession of a gun you can be charged with assault if the other person chooses to file. It has not gotten out of hand so far. It is kinda fun to watch the strategies the kids have.

Chris Hart
06-30-2006, 05:53 PM
We used to do something like that when I was a boy in Sundown, Tx. Population 1700 and the whole town was the battlefield, lol. Anything inside the city limits, but the idea here was to get from one end of town to the other as 'runners' without the 'drivers' spotting and aprrehending you. The lazy people were the drivers, and they had some speedsters to try and run down the runners that they spotted. Itwas very fun indeed, and the town's people were just fine with it. I can just imagine that now, lol. People would freak if they noticed several humans darting and hiding in their back yard after dark, with cars chasing them. It bites getting old!!!:(

lepfan
07-02-2006, 02:53 PM
That is pretty much the way they do it here....we are about 20 years behind times in most areas up here :) . I just found a flip flop in my yard....it appears to be a pretty new one so I tied it to the stop sign hoping someone would claim it.

AggieJohn
07-02-2006, 04:32 PM
20 dollars from walmart