PDA

View Full Version : QUINLAN, is it true?

Titans
12-02-2003, 01:32 PM
I heard that Quinlan-Ford ISD no longer has JH athletics? Is this fact or fiction?????

If so, what a great way to build a program!

wyamop
12-02-2003, 02:04 PM
No truth to this at all.

Jacket2000
12-02-2003, 02:18 PM
Ft. Worth ISD doesn't have it. Might explain alot, huh?
J2K

VWG
12-02-2003, 10:50 PM
FT. WORTH ISD... doesn't have any jr. high football, basketball, or track teams, etc...??
That doesn't sound right.

kaorder1999
12-02-2003, 10:52 PM
that sounds dumb

PPHSfan
12-02-2003, 11:07 PM
I heard a better rumor than that one. For three dollars I will tell yall what I heard. :D

Ranger Mom
12-02-2003, 11:10 PM
PPHSfan:
I heard a better rumor than that one. For three dollars I will tell yall what I heard. :D http://kit.netpoets.net/2cents.gif X 150...............will that work?? :p

crzyjournalist03
12-02-2003, 11:10 PM
PPHSfan:
I heard a better rumor than that one. For three dollars I will tell yall what I heard. :D nah...we don't need to pay you...we already know that Gainesville watches film footage of teams from the previous season in preparation for their scrimmages :D

PPHSfan
12-02-2003, 11:11 PM
LOL

PPHSfan
12-02-2003, 11:14 PM
I heard that in the past two years, with all of the construction going on around Lake Tawakoni,(all of the West Side of the bridge goes to Quinlan Schools) not to mention the way the town of Quinlan is growing, that........their ADM from two years ago of 800+ had DOUBLED and they might skip 4A and go straight to 5A.

How is that for a juicy rumor?

crzyjournalist03
12-02-2003, 11:30 PM
PPHSfan:
I heard that in the past two years, with all of the construction going on around Lake Tawakoni,(all of the West Side of the bridge goes to Quinlan Schools) not to mention the way the town of Quinlan is growing, that........their ADM from two years ago of 800+ had DOUBLED and they might skip 4A and go straight to 5A.

How is that for a juicy rumor?Well, I did some research on the school's website, and I can't find enrollment numbers for the HS anywhere...it would be interesting though.

kaorder1999
12-02-2003, 11:32 PM
PPHSfan:

How is that for a juicy rumor?could happen...god bless em....

Rabbit'93
12-03-2003, 12:07 AM
PPHSfan:

How is that for a juicy rumor?Now PPHSfan I was out that way and I didn't notice that much growth. wink They still have that one Sonic and the same skating rink on HWY34. Although the new school is rather nice. :D

kaorder1999
12-03-2003, 12:21 AM
Rabbit'93:

PPHSfan:

How is that for a juicy rumor?Now PPHSfan I was out that way and I didn't notice that much growth. wink They still have that one Sonic and the same skating rink on HWY34. Although the new school is rather nice. :D thats what i thought too....a buddy of mine took me out "in the country" and found some more civilization...hehe...there are a lot of people in that town

PPHSfan
12-03-2003, 06:07 PM
What yall don't realize is that the school district stretches out about 10-15 miles in every direction. This school district stretches all the way to the two mile bridge in West Tawakoni, and halfway to Rockwall, Greenville, and Terrell.

Rabbit'93
12-03-2003, 06:34 PM
PPHSfan:
What yall don't realize is that the school district stretches out about 10-15 miles in every direction. This school district stretches all the way to the two mile bridge in West Tawakoni, and halfway to Rockwall, Greenville, and Terrell.Believe me I know its a large district. I've got family in Cash and in East Tawakoni. But don't tell anyone that I have family there. I can't stand some of those lake people, :p wink wink :D